» Todoroki Enji/Endeavor

Start from the beginning

Enji stiffened before sighing out, crossing his arms as he waited for the other to let him go. "Let go, [Y/n]." He grabbed onto the slightly smaller male's arms but tensed even more when his hands went up into his suit. He tried again only to shiver when his nipples was pinched between slender fingers, gasping when they got pulled.

His knees grew weak as he panted, leaning his weight against [Y/n] as he softly moaned out when he continued to tease his chest. They both jumped when the doorbell rang, making both of them stand up straight and compose themselves before Enji went over to open the door. [Y/n] sighed out in frustration and slumped down onto the couch, taking out his phone as he pouted about getting cock blocked.

There was shuffling heard before footsteps stopped to where the male sat. He looked up and saw the youngest Todoroki sibling with a nervous looking Enji behind him. There, they both glared at each other, more like the high school student was since [Y/n] wasn't as bothered as Shoto.

Shoto glared harder as the college student's grin grew, sitting up properly and crossing his legs. "Hey there, Todo Shoto." That earned him a growl before he huffed and calmed down, knowing that the college student only did it to get a rise out of him.

"If I knew you were here then I wouldn't have bothered to come for a visit." He muttered before looking over at his dad for a bit before looking back at the second older man. [Y/n] smirked and waved him off before standing up, towering over Shoto with a bigger smirk. "What a lie, you always seem to know when I'm here." He narrowed his eyes before shrugging it off, grabbing his bag and walked towards the stairs. "I'll be in our room if you need me, Enji baby."

With that he made his way upstairs to Enji's room, muttering under his breath about the youngest having an attitude problem when it came to him. "Honestly, if he hates me so much then why bother trying to pick a fight with me.." He shook his head as he tossed the bag onto the king sized bed and grunted when he flopped onto it. He honestly only came because he was stressed and wanted to take off some steam with Enji's body, also because he had a whooping total of ¥2200¹ in his bank account, but the youngest Todoroki HAD to come at the worst of times.

'Maybe I should just go home, Enji will just forget about me again then I'll have to see the smugness of the brat tease me about it.' He pouted at the thought but got comfortable and slowly fell asleep as he thought of how his mood was ruined, again. He soon jolted awake and looked around, grabbing his phone and looked at the time. He slept for ten whole hours, it was two in the afternoon when they got here, and he groaned at that. He got up and looked around before noticing that someone whimpered a bit when he moved away. He turned around to see that Enji was cuddled up to him.

He blinked the sleep away from his eyes before smirking, making sure that he didn't wake up the other before going downstairs to grab whatever the hell they decided to order for lunch/dinner. [Y/n] scratched at his bed hair, yawning a little as he quietly made his way into the big kitchen. He opened the fridge and found some takeout boxes that were not touched, which meant that Enji left it for him in case he woke up.

He snorted and grabbed it, putting the carton of food in the microwave and flinching when it loudly started it. He cursed at himself but looked towards the stairs to make sure no one was woken up rudely before nodding to himself when he managed to stay silent for now. He stopped the timer when it was at a second and took out the box, grabbing chopsticks and starting to pick at the food while eating it. He turned and tensed when he saw Enji staring at him with tired eyes. He awkwardly swallowed his food and put it down before grinning at the pouting man.

"You could've woken me up." The rich man stated before leaning against the counter.

"At midnight?" the younger man teased, making his way over to the other and hugging him from behind. He awkwardly pinned him between his arms and the counter. Enji turned his body to look at him before nodding, still determined to be stubborn about it. [Y/n] rolled his eyes before smirking at him, leaning in to give him a kiss. Enji sighed and returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around the others shoulders as he pulled him closer. [Y/n] hummed and licked at his bottom lip, pushing his tongue in when he opened his lips in a small gasp. He then got pushed away, which made him pout once more, before he turned to face Shoto.

'Why am I not surprised.' He thought to himself before giving a small glare back when he noticed the other mad dogging him. Shoto went ahead and grabbed himself a cold water bottle before going back upstairs, grumbling about something before [Y/n] turned to look back at Enji. He raised a brow at him but just grabbed his food and continued to eat, not bothering with trying to woo his sugar daddy anymore knowing that he'll just get pushed away again.

He heard shuffling before he saw that Enji was near him, so he turned his head about to ask what was the matter only to get kissed on the lips. Enji broke it off and mumbled a 'I'll be waiting' as he climbed the stairs up to their room again. [Y/n] smirked and decided to save his leftovers for the morning as he made his way upstairs and into their room. Once he closed their door and locked it, the real fun began.

————————————————————
¥2200 = $20.34, so reader is BROKE broke lol.
I had fun with this one-shot, but I still have to get out people's requests. I'll get onto that as soon as I can.
————————————————————

In a room not far from there, sat a sad and lonely Shoto, who was hugging his pillow while curling up on himself. No one knew that he had feelings for his dad's 'sugar baby' and he planned on hiding it for as long as he needed. 'Its no use, he forgot about me.' He sadly thought, shoving his face into his pillow. 'and that nickname...'

With tears coming out his eyes, he fell asleep to a hopeful dream of one day being able to tell [Y/n] that he loved him. Ever since they met that one day when he was a young child.

"Its going to be alright, TodoShoto! I'll make sure the bad thoughts go away, I'll even fight if I have to!"