"Are you really really sure?"

"Yes, Tzuyu. Nothing will happen" Sana said and continued walking while Tzuyu was following her like a lost puppy. "Why are you even asking me? You've already followed me this far"

"Who said I'm following you? I'm just on my way to Rosè." Tzuyu said about to turn around but a soft yet aggressive hand stopped her from doing so.

"Don't.You.Dare" Sana said glaring at her. Tzuyu gulped nervously "I-I was just kidding" Tzuyu said nervously scratching her nape. "You better stay away from that girl" Sana warned making Tzuyu raise her eyebrow.

"Why should I? She's totally my type. Tall, beautiful, sexy and she got amazing skills at be...OWW hey! Stop it" Tzuyu giggled when Sana started punching her arm as if it's a punching bag.

"Shut up. Don't talk about her in front if me" Sana said continuously hitting her arm.

"JUST ADMIT IT, YOU'RE JEALOUS" Tzuyu yelled holding both of Sana's wrist.

"I'M NOT, YOU PERV..." before Sana could finish her whining Tzuyu covered her mouth with a hand and pulled her in a dark alley.

"What are.."

"Shhh...." Tzuyu silenced her with a finger on her mouth. She then nodded towards the end of the alley where two figures walked by.

"Dude, you should have controlled your hormones." One of them laughed.

"I messed up. I shouldn't have drink so much" the other said and Sana clearly recognise that voice, Hongseok

"It's been a year since my dare. When are you getting in her pants?" Hongseok's friend, Kino asked.

"Soon, let me get back together with her and then I'll throw her panties at your face."

"Are you sure she'll take you back?"

"Of course she will. I'll turn on my charm and in no time she'll love me again"

"She's so naive"

"I know right!" They finally waked away. Tzuyu sighed in relief and turned to Sana lookin' angry.

"Let's go" Sana said in a dead tone. Tzuyu simply followed her in fear. She have never saw Sana this angry not even when she broke the microwave, toaster, TV or the ceiling fan.

By the time they reached there they saw Hongseok sitting on one of the bench talking to a girl while his hand on her thigh.

Sana stomped her way there. "So are you free tonight?" Hongseok asked with a flirtatious smirk.

"Ahem!" Sana fake coughed making both of them to look towards Sana direction. The girl immediately walked away when Sana glared at her as if she was going to murder her.

"H-Hey, babe. How are you?" Hongseok got up about to kiss her but she put him hand on his chest to stop her from doing so. "Who was that?" She asked rather coldly.

"J-Just a friend" he said nervously.

"Are you sure she wasn't just one of your dare?" His eyes went wide when she said that. "W-What do you mean?"

"Stop acting. I heard your conversation with Kino earlier" Sana snapped at him.
Hongseok laughed sarcastically and ruffle the back of his hair. "Looks like I'm caught. Damn it! There goes my money" Hongseok cussed kicking the sand.

"How dare you play with my feelings? Did you know how much I loved you?" Sana said tears rolling down her cheeks. Hongseok smirked, rolling his eyes.