Four

"Here you go, sir" Sana smiled and gave the customer his coffee who didn't bother to thank her. Sana glance at the cafè clock and it was past three.

"Sana, boss said you wanted to leave early so you're doing the night shift. Is that true?" Sana's co worker - Chaeyoung - asked. "Yes, I've a date with Hongseok. After the date I'll come back and do the night shift" Sana said as she took off her apron and walked to the changing room.

Chaeyoung followed her to the changing room. "Are you sure? It can be dangerous to work so late" Chaeyoung gave her a worried look. Sana smiled and nodded. "Don't worry about me, Chaeng. I'll be fine" Sana assured her.

Chaeyoung sighed heavily "Things we do for love".

"You'll understand when you're in love" Sana said as she wore her jacket. "I still don't think that Hongseok is a good guy" Chaeyoung said making Sana roll her eyes.

"He have change Chaeng. He have changed for me"

"Just be safe okay?" Chaeyoung gave her a concern look again.

"I will be" Sana smiled and grab her handbag and head to her apartment.
.
.
.
.
Sana took the bus to her apartment. After few minutes, she reached her apartment building. She  unlocked the door and opened it to see clothes scattered around the floor.

"What the.." Sana froze when she saw two figures making out heavily on the couch.
Rosè was straddling Tzuyu's lap and she was wearing only a red lingerie while Tzuyu was shirtless. The two were too busy eating each other faces they didn't notice Sana looking at them with disgust.

"YAH!" Sana yelled when Tzuyu was about to remove Rosè bra. "Oh! Sana, you came early" Tzuyu greeted her like she wasn't just making out with someone.

"Whatever you are doing don't do it on my couch" Sana warned her making Rosè roll her eyes. "Sorry, we'll take it to my room" Tzuyu said and pulled Rosè to her room.

Sana also didn't fail to notice the bulge in Tzuyu's crotch.

(Yes, Tzuyu has a meat scepter)

Sana groaned in annoyance when the noises coming from her housemate's room  got louder. "Can't they do it quietly?" Sana mumbled  under her breath and continued applying her makeup.

"Done" Sana checked herself one more time in the mirror.
"Lookin good" a voice cooed behind her. Sana looked behind to see Tzuyu leaning against the doorframe with a smirk. Her hair disheveled and she was wearing a large baggy shirt that reached till her thighs.

"Where are you going?" Tzuyu asked.

"I have a date with my boyfriend" Sana said as she applied her lipstick. She glance at her mirror to see Tzuyu's smile drop to a frown when she mention her boyfriend.

Sana jolt in surprise when she felt pair of hands around her waist pulling her closer till their bodies had no space between them.

"T-Tzuyu what are you ahn.." Sana let out a moan when Tzuyu started kissing her neck. "T-Tzuyu don't" Sana whimpered and tried to push the taller away but she was way stronger.

Sana can feel Tzuyu's shaft pressed against her butt.
Tzuyu turned her around making their faces inches apart. Sana closed her eyes when Tzuyu started leaning in slowly. Sana could feel Tzuyu's hot breath on her lips.

"Pfftt!! You think I'll kiss you" Tzuyu laughed wiping her fake tears. Sana blushed madly and hit Tzuyu in the arm. "N-Not funny" Sana huffed.

"Sorry. It's fun messing with you"

"You're so mean" Sana pouted.

"Anyways enjoy your date" Tzuyu winked and walked out the room. "Stupid pervert" Sana mumbled.