EIGHTEEN~ WHAT Happens in the Dark

Start from the beginning

"And how do you know this?"

"I've known him since PreK-"

"So you spittin' bad on your homeboy?" That shows loyalty.

"I'm just saying, Devon ain't the right kind you want in a guy. He's very," he dragged trying to find the right words, "He's very appreciated."

I rolled my eyes not believing a word he was saying. Maybe not believing, but most definitely not caring about what he was spittin'. Ion know if he just like doing that, ratting out yo homeboy to a girl he likes, even though it's very much noted.

I'm thirteen, Ion care about what appreciation treatment he gets from people off the streets, I like his personality, not his stats. "You know so much about him, do you know where he is."

"Don't make it seem like that-"

"Seem like what, I'm just askin a question." I rose my eyebrow.

He smacked his lips and flexed his jaw. I think I was irritating well you treat people how you wanna be treated and at this moment I was gaining a slight migraine.

"Try the bleachers, I seen him with a couple of his homies over there." I nodded, "Thank you."

He nodded as I began walking away, "Milan!" He yelled out for me, I turned back to look at him, he smiled saying, "I like that sweater on you!"

I smiled awkwardly before I began walking to the bleachers.

I thought my sweater was very plain.
But then again it was grey.
Grey tends to look good on me.

When I reached the point where the Bleachers were not even a minute away from the courts. I seen smoke clouds and then smelt the scent of weed. I never smoked before. I was always scared when Rome would push the blunt close to me, because of my lung and my anxiety still gets bad even with the medication I take for it.

Ion know, weed just isn't going to be my thing.

"Hey Rush," I walked up the bleachers where I seen Fo, Rylen, and some other cat. For what I could tell he was ugly but then again all boys except some, are ugly at this age.

The glow-ups happen in high school.
Sadly.

"Yo wussup shorty. My bad,"

"No its cool."

"No its not, look fellas see y'all later." He put the blunt that was in between his lips and gave it to Fo. Fo smacked his lips, "Where you going?"

"Somewhere,"

"But we smoking." The new kat said. He shrugged as he started dapping them up, "We'a catch up tomorrow then."

"Ight nigga stay safe, see you Snap."

"Bye guys."

As we walked he brought me into his arm. I smiled, smelling the smell of his Axe cologne. It smelt really good on him. "Why you being shy?"

"I'm not shy,"

"You nervous?" He asked pushing me up against a nearby tree.

The breath in my lungs got clapped, "My-my, uhm. Cakes is in the front," I told him pointing.

He shrugged leaning up off of me grabbing my hand, "So. She the one who dropped you."

"Yeah she said she wanted to talk to you before we left,"

"Ian coo. So what is she to you?"

"Who?"

"Cakes-"

"Oh, mainly just a friend."