ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

it was finally five and that when the chaos came.

"max let's shower you!" mark huffed and asked a third time.

"no!"

mark fell into the couch.

donghyuck came in the living room with two matching outfits. "max, jaeho get in the shower, i'll prepare ramen."

"with eggs?" jaeho tugged donghyuck shirt. donghyuck cooed and nodded. "with eggs!"

jaeho giggled and max told a hold of his hand and dragged him into the bathroom.

"mark go shower too."

mark pouted and went inside his and donghyuck shared room with bathroom.

donghyuck smiled. he layed the boy's clothes down on the couch and quickly went inside his room to pick out his and mark's outfit.

-

max cried out for donghyuck.

donghyuck came inside the living room to see jaeho hugging max. "what happen?"

he got on his knees in front of the two boys. "max spilled ramen on his shirt." jaeho said quietly letting go of max.

"oh. well lets go get you changed max." he grabbed his son hand only to be pushed away.

donghyuck looked back at max confusedly. "but i want to match with jaeho hyung!"

donghyuck giggled. "okay lets go find a new outfit."

"go put on your shoes." the two boys nodded and rushed to the door for there shoes.

donghyuck entered the room with mark watching a american movie.

"marrkkkuuu take the kids to find a new outfit."

"what? why?!"

"max spilled soup on his shirt and is upset at the idea of not matching like jaeho."

mark nodded. "what about you?" mark now in front of donghyuck.

hyuck smiled and pecked mark's lips, "get ready. i smell like soup."

"but you still seen to be-"

"daddy, can you not firt with papa. we still need to get outfits. come outside in two minutes." max said in perfect english and wobbled away.

mark and donghyuck shook.

"since when did he learn to speak so well?!" mark looking at donghyuck.

donghyuck made 'are you serious face.' "he spoke in perfect english and all you can think about is how good he is in speaking?"

mark chuckled. "yes."

donghyuck playfully rolled his eyes. "get outta here chicken hands.

mark smirked making his way out. "bye dingdong."

donghyuck rolled his eyes at the nicknames. he remembers then, and he glad mark remembered too.

-

"yo chicken hands."

"dingdong, you ready to study?"

donghyuck rolled his eyes. "shouldn't i be saying that to you, chicken hands?"

"alright lets just get this over with." mark asked. hurting donghyuck feelings for some werid reason.