ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

"what the fuck happened-" mark came rushing in the hospital room to see his son sitting.

or he thought. he saw max sitting alone at the edge of the hospital bed. reading a book.

"max? where's donghyuck?" mark asked reaching his son.

"he's in the bathroom, the nurse be back with his epipen." max said with a frown.

"what's wrong baby deer-" max stopped is father.

"i don't want daddy to call max baby deer anymore."

mark furrowed his eye brows. "w-what?"

"you and papa fight. max doesn't like that. you also found someone, when papa is alone crying-"

max was cut off when the door slide open. "yangyang! xioajun hyungs!" max jumped off the bed.

running do the two boys. "hey baby deer. where's your papa?"

max only pointed. the same from yesterday smiled and nodded.

mark coughed. "hello, i'm donghyuck ex husband. mark lee."

"liu yangyang, and this is my boyfriend xioajun." yangyang smiled.

boyfriend. "but-" mark mumbled. donghyuck lied about the guy. mark felt so stupid, he really only is max babysitter.

their heads went towards a toilet flush and water running. as soon as the door open. max went to hug his papa.

donghyuck softened. soon faced. "what are you doing here mark?"

"i got a call. guess you still have me when you get sent to the hospital.." mark scratched his neck.

"i'll take it off as soon as i leave." donghyuck turned towards the babysitter.

"and no more milk please?" donghyuck smiled sweetly and yangyang nodded. donghyuck said a small thank you.

he signed as max just went off with yangyang and xioajun.

he them remembered mark is still here. "are you gonna leave?"

mark made a 'are you dumb' face. "what no? what did you eat this time? or was it milk?"

donghyuck just nodded. "okay now that you know, leave."

mark frowned. "but-"

"leave, how you left me. god mark leave me alone." donghyuck cried. mark hugged him.

donghyuck pushed him off. "get your hetro ass out of here."

mark gulped. "no."

donghyuck smiled. "no what? mark i don't want do play any games. leave."

mark was about to protest when a nurse came in with an epipen.

"alrighty, just take this and you'll leave in an hour." the nurse smiled, handing the pen to mark but looked at donghyuck.

-

mark jogged behind donghyuck. "mark.  what the hell do you want?!"

donghyuck groaned. "why did you lie."

"what?" donghyuck asked confused. "why did you lie about yangyang."

"i- just because i can okay. by the way, you party is set for tonight. i would get ready." donghyuck slammed his car door.

driving off. mark didn't notice when donghyuck made to his car.

"aish, what the hell mark. caring about your ex husband when your the one who cheated." mark ruffled his hair.

maybe when he see him later they can talk.

-

"lucas are the plates decorated, are the flowers set on the tables?" donghyuck asked.

the tall boy only nodded. "okay, kun hyung is the food ready?"

"yeah but taeyong won't stop feeding chenle and jisung the food." kun rolled his eyes playfully.

donghyuck rolled his eyes. he looked even stressed when mark came in with koeun.

"chenle go and take them to their table. i need a break." donghyuck rudded his forehead feeling dizzy.

"on it hyung!" chenle whipped into the front. "hello and welcome. let me guide you to you table."

mark frowned seeing a glance at donghyuck before he disappeared into the back.

"thank you." koeun said with a smile when a waitress came to severe them white wine.

mark tilted seeing ten entered worried. he stopped the same boy that brought them to the table. "is donghyuck okay?"

chenle smiled, not knowing the history between the two males. "hyungs just a little tired." chenle patted mark's back and walked away.

all mark could see from reading there lips where donghyuck.

he shot up. "i-i'm gonna go to the bathroom." koeun just nodded and continued to scan the the menu.

"donghyuck, max is back." chenle came in running with a baby following. but instead bumped into a stranger.

max looked up. his tiny smile facing. "oh it's just daddy."

max walked around his dad and jumped into his papa's arm.

mark still standing outside the door. "let's go get icecream, yeah?" donghyuck smiled.

"and we go to the park. max want to play with friends." donghyuck gave a light kiss on his forehead. "anything for you." playing along with mark.

mark's heart melt at his son and husband  begin cute. mark then realized what he said. "ew what the heck donghyuck will never be my husband again-"

"yeah same." donghyuck forced out a smiled. it hurt him.

mark frowned. "hey are you okay?"

donghyuck nodded. "yeah, i'm fine. why wouldn't i be..?"

𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑