Then the skeletons form a staircase with their bodies and a royal procession being formed as Ainz and his Guardians walk up to the top of the cubed rock and he sits on his throne.

Random Lizardmen: um... what should we do, Zaryusu? Should we run?

Random lizardmen asked Zaryusu.

Zaryusu: No, it doesn't look like they intend to attack... it looks like they're going to say something. Ainz summons hundreds of undead monster that resembles a cloud of roiling black mist appears on the sky.

[FOREBODING]

???: I AM DELIVERING THE GREAT ONE'S MESSAGE

???: I AM DELIVERING THE GREAT ONE'S MESSAGE. THE GREAT ONE DESIRES TO SPEAK. SO IMMEDIATELY SEND OUT A REPRESENTATIVE. DO NOT DISPLEASURE THE GREAT ONE BY NEEDLESSLY WASTING TIME.

Said all of those undead mist monsters at the same time. Sharyusu decides to go out to meet them with his brother Zaryusu.

Sharyusu: I am the Leader of the lizardmen, Sharyusu Shasha! And this is our strongest warrior, Zaryusu Shasha!

They introduce themselves to Ainz.

Albedo: do you think that posture is suitable in the presence of our Master? Demiurge.

Albedo asked them and then orders Demiurge to make them bow down.

Demiurge: BOW DOWN. 

Demiurge used one of his skills to force them to bow down.

Albedo: Lord Ainz, they are prepared to listen to you.

Ainz: raise your heads.

Demiurge: YOU MAY RAISE YOUR HEADS.

Sharyusu and Zaryusu raised their heads and looked at Ainz.

Ainz: I am Ainz Ooal Gown, Ruler of the Great Tomb of Nazarick. I will offer you words of gratitude for assisting in my earlier experiment. On to the main topic now... in four hours we will attack you once more. If you can manage to emerge victorious again. I promise you to leave you be.

Ainz informed them.

Zaryusu: will you be the one attacking us, Sir Gown?

He asked Ainz hesitatingly.

Ainz: you will be attacked by just one of my aides. His name is Cocytus.

[ then this Cocytus is stronger than those 5000undead soldiers... in that case, we stand no chance...] thought Zaryusu.

Sharyusu: we surre-

Ainz interrupts Sharyusu before he could finish his words.

Ainz: I would not prefer you to refrain from doing something so boring.

Ainz stated and continues.

Ainz: ENGAGE IN A BATTLE FOR A WHILE. I WISH TO ENJOY THE TASTE OF VICTORY.

He said coldly and with red glowing eyes. Ainz and his guardians' then exit by using a Gate after bidding them farewell.

~TIME-SKIP~

After teleporting from the Great Lake, Ainz and his guardians appear in front of the newly built base in the Great Forest of Tob. 

victim: well then, I must bid you farewell here, Lord Ainz.

Ainz nodded his head on hearing his words.

Ainz: you've done well, guard the first floor until we return.

Victim: understood.

Ainz opened up a small portal to Nazarick for Victim. Suddenly a being clad in ancient armor and robes appears out of thin air.

Mare: Lord Y/n!

The armor Y/n is wearing fades away in light particles. 

Ainz: Y/n where have you been these few days?

Ainz asked Y/n since it's been a week he saw him.

Y/n: just spending some quality time with my wives and little daughter.

Y/n sated with a smile on his face. 

Ainz: wives? H-How many do you have.

Ainz asked Y/n.

Y/n: 23.

Ainz: WHATTTTT!!

Ainz screams in shock on hearing his friend's words.

Y/n: Satoru.

Ainz looked at Y/n.

Y/n: Satoru... my time has come... to leave this world.

Ainz faces turned to serious on hearing his world friend words.

Ainz: are you returning to your old world?

Y/n shakes his head on his words.

Y/n: I still have a family to find, what about you?

He asked Ainz.

AInz: I don't have anyone in my old world, you could say I am a family-less person...

Y/n: but now you have one.

Y/n stated while looking at Albedo and others. Y/n snapped his fingers, a colossal armor made of unknown materials appears inside the huge ass base.

 Y/n snapped his fingers, a colossal armor made of unknown materials appears inside the huge ass base

Y/n: use it as you please, just don't use it for evil. This thing has enough power to go against a God.

Y/n said.

Y/n: Farewell, my friend.

Y/n then fades away in light particles.

Ainz: Farewell... Y/n.

ENJOY

AUTHOR HERE: NEXT WORLD WILL BE "ATTACK ON TITAN".