After I had done my work I rushed out of my classroom to the canteen to grab a coffee cause coffee is life ;). I took my coffee and headed towards my classroom where some students were busy flexing. One of them was Jaehyun who was busy reading some mangas while sipping on starbucks. Irritated by his face I decided to sit near the window which was probably the best place on earth currently for me.
*buzz buzz* I got a text from my friend who absent today.

Minha: sup?

All fine! Just got a new look today. #feelingawkward. : me

Minha: new look? Lemme see!! Get me a snap!

Me:
Uggh! Ok!

I send her a picture of my nose and lips. 😌

Minha: omhl! Is that jisoo? Oh, wait! Send me your full picture, babo!

Me:
Duh! Ok!

I send her a picture of me. I mean a full picture of me, ok?

Minha: oml! Oml!

Me:
Bruh, dont overreact! IK im ugly!

Minha: Who is that guy behind you??!?!

Me:
Who? What!!??

Minha: That guy has been seened in the picture clicking your picture! 💀

Me:
Wth! Oml! I didn't see that coming!

Minha: zoom n' check it out!

Me:
That's Jaehyun!!

Minha: Wth?☠👻💀

Me:
Oh no! What should I do now? Help meh!

Minha: Just act calm and when he leaves his phone alone, delete it or send to your phone and delete it all up,ok?

Me:
Oh ok!

Other part of the story: Jaehyun's P.O.V.
I had clicked uncountable pictures of her like a fool. Lol, she really got pretty in a wink of a second. Aish! Wait, was i now falling for her? Why was i growing so nervous recently when i approached her? Shit, am I drugged? "Hah!". I sighed out loud as I sipped my cold coffee.

"Stupid me."

I swiped my screen right and began checking out the other pictures in my phone and that's when I flinched and clinged on one of the photos I had in my phone. It was the picture of my late mom and me when I was 15 years old. Damn, I missed her so much. "Whom God loves die young." ~This quote hit me hard then.

"Jaehyun! JAEHYUN!!"
End of P.O.V

Felix: Jaehyun!
Jaehyun: yah? *shocked*
Felix: oh!! *smirks* looks like someone is interested in Naeyoung.

He smirked and teased him and then turned towards her with folded arms, "She is pretty, I see!". He smirked. "Yah, yah! Stop now. We have class in 2 minutes.", Jaehyun sighed annoyed and pushed him away and he fell on top of her.

Naeyoung's P.O.V

"YAH!", I gave out a shriek . Damn, that dried fish at fallen on top of me. How could they be so careless, bruh? I slowly tried to push him away but before I could even move an inch someone pulled him off me and he fell on the hard floor. "You better don't fall on her again.", I heard someone shouting at Felix. I turned and was surprised to see it was Jaehyun. He seemed angry on him. I began feeling pity for poor Felix cause it wasn't his fault so I bend down amd sat down next to him to help him up. "You ok?", I asked though my voice was bold and ain't cute and instead quite dominant. "It's fine, Nae." He got up by himself and smiled at me and left soon after I got up. "Thanks, Nae." He waved and walked out of the classroom while rubbing the back of his neck. "Bye.", I waved at him completely forgetting about Jaehyun's presence. Slowly after some time I turned around to get back my seat. "Hehehehhe.", I giggled as my eyes met his. Well, I just can't be sarcastic so... you know I looked like a baboon smiling for a circus group picture.

English class:
Being a bad person as I am, I was busy reading a manga behind my English prose book.

Btw, here is my short introduction:

NAME: KIM NAEYOUNG
AGE: 17 Y/O
HEIGHT: 5.3 FEET
WEIGHT: 42 KG ( hehehe, anyone jealous of me?)
STREAM: COMMERCE
OCCUPATION: •WAPANESE
•FUJOSHI OTAKU
• STUDENT

Thats all for today. Bui bui! Chu~♡
I promise to be back with more jams and sauce, till then stay aesthetic peeps.