Chapter Two: Consequence

En başından başla

"Bullshit! What the hell am I doing with my life?!"

She started dialling nayeon right away since she can't seem to figure out how will she get out of this mess. Her hands are trembling and she felt as if cold water was poured all over her. Yuri is troubled.

"HELLO?! YURI? FINALLY, YOU CALLED! I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU SINCE LAST--"

"Hey! Can you freaking chill out? I need to tell you something."

"What is that? Damn, Yuri! How many times have I told you last night that you should just go home?!"

"Girl, stop with the sermons for a while. I'll just finish minding myself for now and I'll go straight to your house. You really have to know about this."

"Damn girl, you're making me nervous."

Yuri ended the call. She hastily put all her stuff inside the shoulder bag she's been carrying. Yuri also took the mattress off of wooseok's bed. It will be really humiliating if she'll just leave it like that. But for now, yuri can't stop thinking about how she'll go out and face wooseok knowing that there is a big possibility that something really happened between the two of them. 

"How do I recover from this!" Yuri grunted, feeling exasperated of herself.

"Out of all people, why does it have to be wooseok?!"

When yuri opened the door, she headed straight downstairs, trying to avoid creating unnecessary sounds. She's just too embarrassed. Wooseok was sitting on the couch in the living room when she went downstairs. Yuri can feel that wooseok has been staring at her all over while on the other hand, she's trying to avoid his gaze. Well, truth to be told, she's still embarrassed and scared.

"S-sorry for being a burden, wooseok. Let's just forget that those things happened. Shall we? I-i'm really sorry for causing you trouble." Yuri said.

She was about to go out of his house when wooseok suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him.

"I should be the one saying sorry to you. Let me walk you home."

"Thank you but there is no need, wooseok." 

"You were constantly calling my name last night. Why?"

Yuri froze, tensed. I was calling his name? she supposed.

"I don't know..." Yuri took her remaining vigor as she started running away from wooseok. Never in her life that her first encounter with wooseok will actually be like this.

"How stupid can you get, yuri? That man is off to get married why are you messing up with him!"

Yuri can't help but feel pissed with herself. She started walking at an even quicker rate because at this moment, telling nayeon everything is the only thing she wants to do and in that way, she doesn't have to suffer in her thoughts alone.

Yuri being unaware, wooseok was following her while she's walking to nayeon's accommodation. Wooseok just can't keep calm because, for some reason, he felt like yuri is under his responsibility for now after what happened.

He just managed to feel at ease when yuri finally reached nayeon's house. Then that moment, wooseok started to head back home.

-

"WHAT? SO YOU JUST DID IT WITH WOOSEOK?!" Nayeon yelled in surprise after yuri told her everything that happened last night and a while ago.

"Shh!! Can you please stop yelling?!" Yuri retorted. She's worried that someone might overhear their conversation.