This place was just one of them.

"Hm, where should we start?" Kisame questioned, grinning slightly. "That brat is an interesting one. It's like she already knew how to deal with the situations she's in."

"It's probably from the beast inside her," I insisted. I don't know if I should tell him about the other beast inside Ann, knowing that would only cause more trouble for her.

"Hmm, you're probably right, Itachi. Hell, I don't think she would be able to do anything without her beast," Kisame hummed before grabbing Samehada by the handle.

"Now, where should we start looking?"

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
Ann's POV
"Ughh, my head feels sore," I muttered as I lifted my hand up to my forehead. Just as it came in contact, I felt a strange yet painful sting. I winced slightly.

"Don't you remember?" Ariadne questioned. I blinked, cluelessly. I began trying to recall what had just happened. "Hmm... Asuma was dying.." I mumbled, rubbing my chin.

"Then I saved him!" I exclaimed as I snapped my fingers. Ariadne nodded, and she had a somewhat impressed expression. "That was one of the rare times you used my chakra to half of their potential," she stated, sounding like a proud mother.

"Ehh, what exactly is your power? I mean, we time-traveled, and healed, and seen life energy.. what else?" I questioned. Ariadne was kind of caught off-guard by my sudden questions. "Hmm.. well, to put it simply, you can heal, time-travel, see life energy, and.. you can sense chakra, just like Ino and Karin, I guess," she answered. Even she didn't sound that sure of herself.

"And what about yours, Ron? What can you do?" I asked, glancing towards the said flamingo. He shrugged lightly. "Whatever Hughes could do basically. Although he never really depended on my power," he said.

"But to put it in simpler terms. I can sort of create magnetic fields, which are useful for barriers, anything related to electricity-ish, and.. I can teleport easily."

"Oh my god." I covered my mouth in shock. "Is it like when Hughes teleported and there was like black smoke everywhere?" I questioned, wide-eyed.

"Uhh.. yeah?" I let out a loud gasp as a happy expression made its way to my face. "I can finally do it.." I gleamed.

"Do what?" I waved off Ariadne's question. "Not telling. Anyways, can you tell me what's actually happening to me right now?" I asked.

"Shizune and a couple of other medical staff are tending to you, if it weren't for your extra chakra, which is us, you'd be dead by now, gurl," Ron stated, shaking his head side to side.

"Well, what am I supposed to say when I wake up? Oh, I have extra chakra in me that's why I'm still alive? They wouldn't believe that!"

"That could work actually... but you have to act completely clueless about everything, and I mean everything. That's how you get away with every problem, act clueless," Ron said, sounding proud of his little speech.

Ariadne let out a small sigh. "Can't you just tell them that you're Ann? Wouldn't that be easier?" She muttered under her breath.

I tensed up slightly. Would they be happy if I were back? I mean... I thought of them as friends, even until now but.. do they feel the same way towards me?

Wait.. what have I been doing this whole time..?

Yeah, I get that I'm saving people from their deaths and all...

.. wait...

Why did I even do that?