Prologue

I have no hope in my prologue since this is my first time making one, so the only hope that i would grip on is this music that helped me get in the mood and make this prologue.

Ah, here we are again. Where chaos is only beginning. When chaos starts, new people rise. She was taken away, far, far from reach. This war isn't going to be easy. The mystery awaits, the new people are ready. But not all are friendly, some are not.

Along the rough rode, there would be difficult choices. A risk to take, a love one to lose.

They have different motives. They have different emotions, but what they want is one thing. Or should i say, him?

The first wanted vengeance.
The second wanted to find him.
The third wanted to see him.
The fourth wanted their daughter.
The fifth wanted his destined lover.
And the sixth?

Well, she wanted power.

They all have different goals in one person. They would do anything for it to be done. And i mean anything.

This is where the chaos only begins. The end is not yet near. The story is only beginning. Buckle up, hold onto your gun. This story isn't going to take you easy. Get ready, the hunger game is starting. But i won't be selfish, only one has to die.

"Let's be happy together, (y/n)," said Leo, "It wasn't my intention to kill."