Part 1

~Morning~

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm.
Y/N: Uhhhh! Time for school.

I got out of my bed and changed into something comfortable. Then I went down to the kitchen, grabbed an apple and headed to school.

                                                                   ~At School~
Y/N POV

As I headed to my locker to get my books, Someone pushed me to the locker.
It was none other than my bullies Seulgi and Irene.

Seulgi: Hey Girl ! How u doing ? Huh?
Irene: What would she be doing ? Look at her..Ha!
Then Irene harshly pushed me to the floor.
Seulgi: Hahahahahah! How was that ?
But then someone interrupted...

??? POV
I was walking to class when I saw Seulgi and Irene bullying someone. I didn't like it when someone was getting bullied. So I rushed to help.

Me: Hey ! Stop bullying her !

Y/N POV

When I looked at the person I don't recognize who he was.
Seulgi: J-Jimin w-what are u-
Jimin: What are u doing ? STOP BULLYING HER !

I was shocked and scared when he raised his voice like that. None had ever stood up for me.
Irene: But Jimin...look at her. She is useless.
Jimin: Nobody is useless!
Seulgi: Were much better than her you know ?
Jimin: Get away from here !
Seulgi and Irene got scared and ran away
Jimin: Are you okay ?
When I looked up to him he was smiling really brightly that his eyes were closed.
Y/N Thoughts:That smile was really sweet.Uhhh Y/N what are u thinking ?
He held his hand out to help me get up. Without hesitation I held his hand and got up.
Y/N: I-I am o-okay. Thank you.
Jimin: Your welcome.Do they bully u always like that ?
Y/N: Y-yeah
Jimin: Well...Lets just not talk about it and if they do bully u again say it to me, Okay?
He said that while doing ego.
Y/N: Hahahah! Okay. Well are you new here ?
Jimin: Yeah I am and I am really tired cause all the girls here are behind me. Well come on let's join my friends.
Y/N: Well I would love too but my friends are coming back today so I can't. I have to meet them. Sorry.
Jimin: Oh it's no problem. I will see u later.Bye
Y/N: Sure..Bye.
After that I picked the books that were on the floor and was heading to class until I heard two girls screaming my name.

TO BE CONTINUED