38. Hide and Seek

"Before you go.. Can I have that necklace of yours for a while?" He stops infront of the hole Yoon Ha fell just now. "For what?" "It's hard, baby. His mansion is so hidden that non of us ever been. I want to put a tracker on it." He caressed her cheeks and she lean in his palm. "Ok then. You know.. I'm waiting for you." She smile sincerely. That's, when she feel like she's missing her own smile.

"I told you I'll come get you. In manner." "I don't know that I'm gonna meet you today. Did you plan this with dad?" She ask. "I do ask for his help. But I didn't know he brought you along to our little meeting." He jokingly said that makes Yoon Ha smile. "If I know I'll meet you, I want to give you something." He grin. She rolled her eyes and look at her watch. "Jimin, I got to go." Jimin nods and hug her for the last time. "It's near winter. Take care. Please?" Jimin held her hands with hopes. "I will. You too, my Prince." And she ran away.

Jimin misses her already. "I love you." He smile like a fool before he turns around and walk away.

Since then, she has been asking her dad if he would come, if he would come. She's ignoring Won Ji's schedule, she hasn't spend some time with him, always in the reading room, waiting for the same thing to happen. Finally, "hey, my little princess." She turns to look at her father. "Hm?" "I guess you know the way. He's right infront of it." He smirk and she finally smile again.

She go through the same bushy path and met her Prince charming. He gave her a pair of ice skating shoes. They would spend their times, but only before evening. Because Won Ji always have an appointment on evening. When she get home, her Jean would have some dirt on it. But she never forget about Won Ji's priority. He's her patients and that's it.

One day, her dad said Jimin wanted to give her something back. She went through the same adventure. But what she saw hurts her. She knows it shouldn't but it just did.

-Jimin-

He was waiting for Yoon Ha at the same bench. She hasn't appear. But he never stop waiting with his ice skating shoes in his backpack. He remember how he once taught Yeon Ji to play. He scoff at how silly that time was. He was waiting until a figure appear. He raised his head just to be met with Yeon Ji. With a baby.

He stand up. "Uh.. Hi." Yeon Ji said awkwardly. "Hi(?)" He scratch the back of his neck. "Long time no see, Park Jimin." She hugs him all friendly. "Yeah. Long time no see." "Actually, Jimin. I want to talk." "But i--" "I must, talk to you." And she sit at the bench. "After you ran away, my mom said the marriage was postponed." She stop, looking at her daughter. "And?" "But I want to tell you that.. You don't have to. I'm sorry I wasn't being honest while I'm with you. I've been holding you up with nothing. So now, I wanted you to be free." She smile.
"I already am. Thanks to you." "Again, I'm sorry. I would like to meet your wife." Jimin look down and smile. "You will. She's so beautiful, so precious." She nods with a smile. "So...what's her name? " Jimin ask while caressing Yeon Ji's daughter's cheek.

Obviously, cliche(ly), stupidly, she saw it.

But she thought "ah... It's.. It's nothing. She must've missed him so bad." She smile. One foot to the front but then she stop her step. "Maybe.. Not today." Her face expression stop. She thought maybe Yeon Ji needs him more. She have no husband, or friends. But then she smile. "It's fine." She turn around and run away to her mansion.

Back in the mansion~

"Yoon Ha? Where have you been?" He greet her. "Uh.. Garden?" He look at her from head to toe. "Your jeans.. Got dirt again on it." Yoon Ha look at where Won Ji's looking. She grins. "Hehe" Won Ji shrugged it off before he suggest something. "Yoon Ha~" "hm?" "Let's play hide and seek?" Yoon Ha widen her eyes. "Pleaseee" he pleaded. "Is there anywhere to hide?" She try to convinced him not to. "THIS PLACE IS HUGE. A PALACE" he's about to burst.

"Okay!! Urm.. You count. I hide. Deal?" His face lightened up. "deal!" And he turn around,facing the wall. "1," Yoon Ha smirk and run tip toed(ly) to the other side of the mansion. She's getting further and further until she can't hear his voice counting. She's searching for somewhere to hide. It looks like a ballroom up there. There's only two paths. She took the left.

And she's in a big trouble.

She's running through the hallway until her eyes locked on a door. She went towards it and grab for the door knob. Waiting to open it. She giggles as she felt nervous. "Why do I even-"

And someone grab her wrist from behind. "I thought I've told you to not go towards the west wing and enter any room in it?" Won Ji said with the most stern face with a furious tone. His eyebrows were frowned. "I-im sorry. I didn't realize I ended up here." She's shuddering out of fears. His eyes looks like it's going to pop out.

But then, "well. Gotcha" he smile. "Now you count." He continue. Yoon Ha nods in hesitation. "I'll start counting." "Let's go to somewhere else first." She just tailing him to where he brought her.

2 weeks later~

"Yoon Ha.. Can you help me?" The maid talk lovely with her. "Ofc unnie... What is it?" "Help me to wipe all of the vases here." She smile. "Such an easy work. Let's go." And she started off. From the bottom to the top. But unconsciously, she went to the west wing, again. "Maigad why is it super dusty here. Don't they clean? Why there's an oddly odd odour here?" She nags all alone. "Oh? Where's Choi unnie?" But she shrugged it off.

"Clean clean" "Yoon Ha!" She shout her name in whisper at the start of the hallway. Yoon Ha turn around. Choi unnie was gesturing her to come close. She run towards her and ask. "What?" "Did you just ask me 'what'? I thought you know that no one is allowed here. Let's go let's go." She pull her wrist and they run towards somewhere else.

Yoon Ha cursed herself dozen of times. "why I've been forgetting the fact that we can't go there. Eysh.. Such a stupid. Oh god what is wrong with me."she said it like a mantra. Keep on repeating. "Don't go harsh on yourself, ma'am." "How can? I've been crossing the limit." She said with her sobs. "Are you crying?" "No.. Ofc not." A lie, again