2: A long Expected Party

(I have changed it to 3rd person so it's easier to write. Enjoy 😊)

~•~

(Y/N) slowly opened her (e/c) eyes, squinting at the a sharp pain in her head. 'What the hell happened?' She slowly sat up and looked around. 'Where In the name of Gondor am I!?' Panic started to fill her, she was not in the forest at her house, she was sitting in a darker forest.

"I'm dreaming! This is a dream! (Y/n), Wake up!" (Y/N) mumbled to herself as She stood up and brushed the leafs of herself, and grabbed her bag. 'Ok, just follow the path.' (Y/N) thought to herself, trying to calm down. BOOM! (Y/N) jumped at the noise and tripped over, landing on her face. 'Ow that hurt!' Looking up, she could see a massive dragon in the night sky. A massive golden dragon firework that faded into millions of golden sparkles. Confusion started to fill her,

"What the hell!" Then it hit her. She was in Middle Earth. 'The fireworks must be Gandalf's! Wait...this can't be real, this place does not exist' (Y/N) thought frantically as she stood up again, trying not to fall over. Her (e/c) eyes trailed to the necklace laying on the rotten leafs, noticing it was now glowing and seemed to have a golden mist surrounding it. Furrowing her brow she stepped towards it in confusion. It was there, then it wasn't. The necklace disappeared in a puff of golden smoke. 'That must of transported me here, but how?... Since I am pretty sure I am in the Shire, and the hobbits must be celebrating Bilbos 110th birthday and the dragon just went off, it must be the beginning of Lord of The Rings... I might be able to find Someone that can help me help me, but who? (Y/N) thought for a few moments before lighting up.

"Gandalf can help!" With that (y/n) grabbed her bag and sprinted to a clearing in the woods.

(Y/n) slowed down when she arrived at the gap in the forests. The scent of alcohol, smoke and food filled her nose. In a big field under the trees were colorful tents and wooden benches filled with people... or rather Hobbits.

"I can't believe this is happening!" She squealed letting out her inner geek. Under her excitement was also nervousness, what if she never got out off Middle Earth? (Y/N) shook her head and started weaving her way through the large crowds of tiny Hobbits. (Y/N) was hell bent on finding Gandalf. After a few minutes of wandering around the field, (Y/N) noticed a large cluster of Hobbits surrounding Bilbo, who was standing on a table. (Y/n)'s eyes lit up like a light bulb. 'I can't believe this is happening!'

(Y/n) grinned and jogged to the crowd of shire folk. Trailing her (e/c) eyes around the the crowd, she spotted a tall pointed grey hat. 'Bloody hell its Gandalf!'

A gasp went through the crowd of curly haired halflings. Looking up (Y/N) noticed old Bilbo was missing from his spot on the table.

"Aww! I wish I saw that!" (Y/N) groaned, not noticing the absence of sound and talking among the shire folk. Every Hobbit was staring at her with wide eyes. 'This was not part of the plan' (Y/n) thought to herself, slightly embarrassed. She could feel heat rise up in her cheeks.

"Who are you?"

"It's a human!"

"What is she wearing?"

"How did she know Bilbo was going to disappear?"

"Does she have any food?"

Those were the murmurs flowing through the crowd. At the front of the crowd there were a pair of wise blue eyes that inspected (Y/n) in every detail, from her strange and foreign clothes to the way she spoke.

"Um... Hello." (Y/N) started, trying not to sound nervous under the pressure of many little Hobbit eyes that stared at her in an expecting manner. "My name is (Y/n), and I would like to speak with Gandalf..." The 19 year old trailed off when she met the Wizards blue eyes. The hobbits stared at her for a few moments before shrugging and continued to talk among themselves, probably trying to come up with how Bilbo disappeared. 'Well that was awkward..' Before (y/n) could continue thinking, a large hand grabbed her shoulder.