VII

Harry P. O. V.

I quickly and excitedly packed my things. Finally, I could get away from the depression, the sadness and everything.

I sighed and lay on my bed. I was actually done packing my stuff but I just really want to double check.

Clothes, check, food, check, Hygiene, check, money (both wizard and muggle), check. I sighed. I guess everything was in check.

I went downstairs and waited for Luna. We agreed to go together to Diagon Alley.

Finally after 10 minutes she arrived carrying a maroon suitcase with different travel stickers.

"Hey" I greeted her as I took my own suitcase towards her.

"Ready to go?" She asked

"Wait, I'm just gonna apply my glamour" and with a swish of my wand I was back to how I looked when I went outside and after I put on my contacts, I was a different person.

"Harry?" Luna asked in awe

"You can call me Jason"

"Jason?"

"Jason Astrith"

"Umm, ok then, umm Jason"

"Then let's go" together we both went to the Leaky Cauldron

"Good Morning Luna, and who might this be?"

"Oh, this is my friend Jason Astrith. He and me will be going to New York for um a business trip" she lied but fortunately the man beleived her. 

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding back. Anyways Luna dragged me towards the back.

She then put in what you needed to do so that you can enter Diagon Alley, and just like that we enter the chaotic Diagon Alley.

To say I missed this place was am understatement. It took me a good 3 minutes just standing there awing at everything that's happening.

Anyways I was pulled out of my thoughts when Luna dragged me to Ollivanders. Once I went inside, I felt really scared.

Ollivanders always had this weird trick where he can accurately guess his costumers names. What if he knows it's me and then he's gonna report me.

I guess my panicking didn't go unnoticed as Luna held me hand and gave me a reassuring look.

Immediately, I felt better. I took a deep breath and follows Luna who was already at the counter

"We're here for the portkey to New York the minister sent" she explained in that beautiful dreamy voice. Wait what!?

"Ah, Ms. Lovegood, come here" he showed Luna the way but she stopped halfway and looked at me worriedly. I sighed and followed them

"It's ok, he knows" she whispered and I could feel all the colour draining from my face. Ollivander noticed this and said

"Do not worry Mr. Potter, I do not believe the lies that Amos has spread. I will fight by your side until my final breath" I was a bit taken back but I forced a smile

"Thank you so much"

"Now you must hurry, New York is waiting for you" so together we went to the backside of the shop and there lay an old boot.

I then got a flashback to when me, Hermione and the weasleys went to the Quidditch World Cup.

Right now I would give up the world if it meant getting back those times. Anyways Luna grabbed my hand and we both went towards the portkey.

I looked around the shop. Ollivander was watching us from a distance with a nice smile. I sighed

"Good bye" I muttered as I got a the familiar feeling of travelling with a protkey. After a few minutes we finally arrived at New York

"Hello"

QOTC:How many times has Harry sighed in this chapter?😊