IV

Hills  P.O.V.

I overheard Nick talking about a boy. "Wizard" I could make out. I waited until he was out of sight when I came in. I looked at the folder that he left. It's about a boy wizard?

Those things aren't real. Don't tell me Nick actually believed this. I opened the file to see more about this kid, Harry Potter.

He's been sighted walking through a wall? He's also been seen inside a flying car!? And he's also been sighted waving a stick making a holographic(?) thingy!?

What the heck!? Either this kid is a real wizard or Nick's just making all this up to play with me. If he did I swear I'll kill him.

Anyways back to the topic, Harry Potter. He's uniform is really weird. I mean I never saw this kind of uniform before. Maybe they have a secret organization.

If that's the case, Nick must have thought to stop it and call the Avengers. So I decided to call on a meeting myself.

Tony P.O.V.

I was sitting at the sofa scrolling through reports when I heard Hills call us through the speakers. I shrugged not thinking why she called us. Anyways I went to the meeting room while still reading the reports on my phone. 

Once or twice I would bump into someone. They would look at me at disgust but immediately cower when they knew who I was. 

After some time I finally arrived at the meeting room. I could see Cap, Nat, Clint. There's the newcomers like Wanda and Parker.

"You're late Stark" Cap said not looking up but I payed no attention as I took a seat beside Parker

"Hey Mr. Stark!" He greeted and I just waved back. Seconds after, Hills arrived

"Nice timing" Clint who has beside me whispered in my ear and I gave a light chuckle.

"So I just want to ask you all" She began but I cut her off

"Get to the point Hills" she glared at me as she continued

"Has Fury ever contacted any of you?" We looked at each other.  The obvious answer was no,  the question was who was going to say it

"No, he hasn't" Cap said what everybody had in mind. I only noticed just now that Thor wasn't here.

"You sure?" Hills double checked and we nodded (not at the same time but it would be cool if we did)

"Why did you ask?" Wanda said. Her accent was gone 'cause Nat thought it would be too revealing if she was to work as a spy. 

I'll admit it'll be weird to see the Scarlet Witch judo-flipping people

"I saw him searching for a file" Hills replied

"What's so special about that file that made you think Fury called us?" Clint asked

"See to yourself" she pressed a button on a remote and the TV on the wall activated. It displayed what was on the file that Hills had.

To say I it was a surprise was an understatement. Like what the heck!?  A wizard!? They don't exist. They're just made up for little children.

 Anyways, the file was very interesting. Weird but interesting

"Well, Hills I should thank you for rallying up the Avengers for me" we all looked at the door to see the one and only, Nick Fury.

(A/N I wanted to end it here but meh)

"Fury what are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you" he then looked at the TV and recognized the file.

"We know you're going after that boy" Nat says

"Who? Harry Potter? Well, I wouldn't" we stared at each other confused "but you people will"

"We don't even know where he is" Clint complains

"Oh, he's currently at London" he said calmly

"You're expecting us to go straight to London for just some boy?" Parker said. I wanted to say it but he beat me to it.

"For the record Parker, he's the same age as you and you've got a billionaire here" I was speechless

"I will not lend my jet just for this" I said confidently

"Bitch, you have like 5 jets" he says. I have 10 actually but I kept quiet

"So when do we leave" Wanda asked

"Wednesday morning, so you better start packing" (A/N it's currently Monday)