Chapter 16

Gina

I'm sitting here in the cafeteria, I seen my daughter and pulled her to the side

Why in the hell did you drugged Zantavion? I asked her

Cause I wanted to have sex with him why else." She responded back nonchalantly

I slapped the shit out of her stupid ass not only I'm here but she's here too. I will ride for my kids but these stupid ass children of mine do the dumbest things ever.

You and your brothers going to be the cause of my death no matter how hard I go for y'all, y'all do the dumbest shit." I said loud enough for her to hear but low enough to the point that the  correctional officers won't come.

I'm sorry mom and why you in here?

Jamal."

Mom could I tell you something promise you won't get mad at me."

                   Chynique

Well it all started 2 months ago that I started having sex. We was at this party and I snorted Powder with some guys they ran a train on me for snorting and not paying for their product.

Wtf are you out of your mine 2 months ago you was 17."

Mom you said you wouldn't get mad at me or yelled."

I feel so bad now since I been up in here I realized that I hurt my mom time after time not only her I betrayed Shanae. I remember that time that my mom was running short on money when it was time for me to go to school she spend $500 on my clothes and brought me $300 worth of shoes I need to make it right with her but I know she might not even want to talk to me.

I know mom I was drinking and one thing lead to another.

This all my fault I should have had my knee in y'all necks cause I let y'all do whatever the hell yall wanted but all of this about to change once we get up out of here."

Im sorry if I ever disappointed you mom."

Let's just focus on how we going to get out this mess."

                    Jamal

I'm back in Grenada ima try to find away for my momma to get out of jail they had her all over the news and that pussy ass nigga came up there to take my child and gave him back to Shanae.

Today is visiting day but I can't see my momma that's fucked up I know I'm not turning myself in and my momma not going to snitch on me she going to do that time. That's why I dropped Demarion off with her cause my momma she ride for us. 

                 Later that evening

I'm sitting here on my block that I'm normally be on I'm going to sell this weed just then it was some niggas I never seen before pulled up

Aye you know where I can get some bud from

I don't know these niggas they can probably work for the police all I know.

Nah man

Well we ain't from out here we got lost and I'm frustrated I really need some smoke."

I thought about it and gave in. Why did I do that cause next thing you know the nigga put a towel around my mouth until I passed out.

When I woke up I was tied up in a rope these niggas set me up.

What the fuck I'm doing here?"

Nigga shut the fuck up did I tell your ass to talk!" He walked over to me and punched me in my ribs