26

"You guys made everything up right?" Kat asked as I had a girls night. We were celebrating that I had my cast taken off today. I had told them everything that happened from Hawaii and yesterday with Colby's speech.

"You should've heard it. Colby is something special for sure." I smile as Tara started giggling. I gave her a weird look as she bounced up and down. "I told you he liked you." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"When'd you realize you liked him?" Kat asked as I thought about it. "Probably when you guys were in Coachella and I figured out Gemma was cheating. I probably wouldn't have done it if I thought of him as anything else." The squeal when I tell them.

I heard a knock on my door so I yell at the person to come in. "Hey, I hope I'm not intruding on girl night." Colby said walking in, Sam following him. "You're fine, what's up?" I ask as he had a little smirk on his face.

"We just thought you all wanted to go out for a little drive." He offered as I looked at the girls. They all nodded they're heads while standing up. We all walk down the hallway as we get into the elevator.

Kat, Tara, and Sam started talking about something as Colby and I stood beside each other against the wall. He laced our fingers together making me smile to myself. It's simple gestures like that, that make me weak kneed.

We all pile into his car, me up front with Colby while everyone sat in the back. "I figured we could get food, is everybody down?" Colby asked starting the car up and pulling out of the parking lot. We all agreed as they whispered in the back.

It was oddly quiet when we got on the road so I was starting to get suspicious. Colby leaned over to turn the music up on the radio as we sit in traffic. I looked out the window as the next song started to play.

"Oh my gosh, thought I was stronger. Said I couldn't be that person now I'm calling you." I heard making my head turn to it. "What the fuck?" I ask looking over at Colby to see him smiling. Is my song actually playing on the radio right now?

"Holy shit, Colby did you do this?" I ask smiling as the three in the back danced to it. "Yeah, it's playing right now." He smiled at me, I couldn't believe it.

I turned it up louder as I sat there in shock. "Vee's on the radio!" Sam yelled as the song played. I look over at Colby to see he's already looking at me since we're stuck in la traffic. He turns it down so we could talk.

"You actually put my song on the radio?" I ask as Colby nodded his head yes. I lean over so I could give him a hug. I didn't deserve this at all. "Damn, I could cry. Thank you so much." I say as he started driving again.

"How are you feeling Vee?" Tara asked as I continued to smile, it couldn't go away. "I'm tearing up, I've been waiting for this for so long." I honestly say as I try to blink them away. "I'm tearing up too and it's not even my song." Colby joked making everyone laugh.

"You're so amazing baby." I slipped out the baby but it made Colby blush while driving as everyone awed us. He turned it back up so we could hear the rest of the song on the radio. We all sing to it as loudly and bad as possible.

We ended up going to get food at Dave and Busters to celebrate. Sam, Kat, and Tara went to go play the arcade games while Colby and I sat at the table and waited for our food. "Seriously, thank you Colby for doing that. You didn't have to." I speak up, making conversation with him.

"But I wanted to and I wanted to see you happy." I couldn't help but smile and blush when he told me that. "You're adorable when you blush." I could feel myself get redder when he told me that. "You're such a dork, Brock." I say smiling down at the table.

I look over at the other three and watch them play in the arcade. It's so crazy that in February I was by myself in my apartment, and now I'm sitting in a Dave and Busters with some of my closest friends. I never thought I would meet such great people in short amount of time.

I told myself for three years to never let people in cause they'll leave. But when I met Colby when he moved in, I could tell he was different. I was just scared to let him in. I'm so glad that I did.

If I didn't let Colby in, I wouldn't have met some of the wonderful people I've met. Even though Colby and I have had our ups and downs, he's fought for me. He's proven to me that he wants me in his life. "Vee? You okay?" Colby asked worriedly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I smiled, showing him I was okay. "I'm perfectly good. For once, I think I'm truly happy." He cheekily smiled at me as I did the same to him. They gave us our food, causing the three to run over to us.

"So, I think us girls need to have a ski ball competition." Tara suggested as we agreed. After we ate our food, Kat and Tara grabbed my hand and took me to the arcade. I looked back at Colby to see him shrugging at me.

"That was the sweet that Colby put your song on the radio." Kat told me as we reached the ski ball. "It really was, if Jake did that for me, I'd probably cry." Tara said putting her tokens in to play. "I really like him guys. And that's saying a lot." If you don't count Luke, Colby, and Brennen, they're the only girls I've told my past.

"You know how we think of you two. And the way he keeps looking at you, I think he likes you too." I look over at Colby to see him looking over here. He smirks when we make eye contact and winked. I smiled and rolled my eyes when I turned back to the ski ball.

They're seriously the best people I know and I'm glad to call them my friends.