Mia's POV

I tried to pull the ropes or to use my powers and I couldn't use them and when I do try it is very painful "Mia, you have to- you have to try." "It hurts if I try, I just I just need to rest for a minute." I said closing my eyes but they opened slowly when I heard a hatch opening and Thawne came down the ladder "I don't suppose you brought food?" Eddie asked and I tried to hold my head up but I was getting tired even more. "Did you know that human beings can survive up to two months without food?" Thawne asked and I glared at him "Is that how long you're planning on keeping us here?" I questioned and he crouched down to my level and held the side of my face "You know I doubt it'll come to that. You know Mia, this wasn't suppose to happen, you were suppose to still be in your coma but you woke up... someone woke you up and it wasn't me" Thawne said and I frowned. "You want to tell me what we're doing down here?" "No." He muttered turning to Eddie and I was still confused about my coma, he wanted me to stay in that coma for whatever reason and someone got me out of it. But who? "You told me we're related, that you're from the future. Prove it." "Yeah, I don't have to prove anything to anyone." Thawne said and I turned to him "Well, I think you're full of crap. And whatever you're trying to do, you're not gonna get away with it because The Flash is..." Eddie said and Thawne speeded right in front of him and his eyes were a bright red just like when he's the Man in Yellow "Stop talking." He growled and he turned to me as I looked terrified.

" He growled and he turned to me as I looked terrified

Millie's POV

I went to CCPN with Joe to talk to Iris and she was writing a story "I heard you talked to Barry...." Joe said and she never answered and Joe looked at me and sighed "So this is what my cold shoulder treatment feels like. Look baby, the way I went about things, maybe No. I was wrong. I was just trying to keep you safe." "You know, that excuse is getting really old. First it was the police academy, and then it was dating Eddie, and now this." Iris said and Joe sighed. "Sweetheart, you know what The Man in Yellow is capable of. He killed cops. He killed Mason Bridge." "Wells killed Mason? And you're covering that up?" Iris said and my eyes widened "No. No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. If the world finds out about Wells, they find out about Barry. I'm trying to keep him safe too." Joe said and I looked to the ground. "Did you ever stop to think that looping me in would keep me safe? That if I knew what was going on out there, I could prepare for it? Maybe I could've helped you and Barry put the bad guys away instead of being in the way." "Believe me, I asked myself that question every single day. Every time you posted something new about The Flash on your blog Dad, it's not just about Barry being The Flash." Joe said and Iris frowned "You knew how he felt about me for God knows how long, and you didn't tell me that either." "That wasn't for me to tell, Iris." Joe said.

"Well, you know what, if any of you had been honest with me, maybe Eddie would still be here. He wouldn't have gotten involved in all of this if I hadn't been dating him." Iris said and Joe frowned. "Are you saying if you had known how Barry felt" "What I am saying is that what happened to Eddie is your fault." Iris said and I frowned but Joe's phone rang "This is work. We can finish this talk." "Talking. Yeah, that'll be new." Iris said and I cleared my throat "You know Iris, I thought the same thing about finding out that Mia had powers but I understood her, I wouldn't want to be hurt. I'm glad Mia protected me." I said and she rolled her eyes and Joe took me to S.T.A.R. Labs.