CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21

TYLER was grinning from ear to ear. He wants to surprise Kezia. Damn, he's nervous. His hands are sweaty.

Hindi niya inakala na aabot siya sa ganito. I mean, Tyler is a playboy. He don't commit, he don't do relationships. He only expose his proud manhood. In his perspective, his body is already enough to make a woman happy.

But everything changed when she came along. She was a star. A star who lighten up the dark nights.

At nagpapasalamat ang binata na dumating ang dalaga sa kanyang buhay. Ngayon, ipapamalas niya kay Kezia ang mga galaw niya. Nagbabakasakaling pumasa.

Inisip ni Tyler na isa itong pagsubok. Kung saan ipapakita niya sa dalaga ang kaya niyang gawin, ang mga para an. Ipapakita niya sa kanya na deserving siya. Na pasok siya sa but as--

His eyes widened when he saw a not-so-beautiful sight.

Kezia with Sebastian Chipolone. Her former Science teacher.

In a blink of an eye, the atmosphere changed. His face devoid of anger and...jealousy.

Yeah, jealousy.

He is jealous because someone walked her out to the lobby. Suddenly, several questions started to pop out on his mind.

What if he accompanied her to her room?

What if they make out?

What if they kiss?

What if they cuddle and--Fuck!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Geez, you're overthinking! Keep yourself together, Tyler

Sebastian is a good man. He's not the type of person who will flirt and seduce a woman.

But still, it's making him irrational. It's making him angry. Only he could that. Only Tyler can accompany Kezia. Only Tyler can claim her. Because Tyler is born for Kezia.

She's mine. Mine and mine alone!

No one can snatch her away because if it does, Tyler will find a way. Find a way to get her back.

He will do anything even if it means losing everything.

Nakatingin lang sa kanya ang dalaga. At nararamdaman niya na kinakaabahan ito. Napangisi siya sa kanyang iniisip.

When Sebastian is out of the league, Tyler entered.

Tensyonado ang dalaga at kinakabahan, pansin rin niya na may namumuong pawis sa kanyang noo.

"T-Tyler, w-what are you doing here?"

He cleared his throat. "I just want to see you Kez, but it looks like your..
eyes are trailed to someone else"

"It's not what you think. He offered to accompany me...here at the lobby." Kezia defended.

"You should've call me or texted me."

It's his responsibility to take care Kezia. But why is he doing it? Might as well, shrug it off.

Baka may mangyaring masama sa kanya. Mas mabuti na lang ang sigurado at handa keysa naman nakatungaga, naghihintay ng himala.

"Don't...do that again, Kez." It's irritating me and...you're hurting me.

It seems like the protagonist has a sweet spot.

Tyler attempted to stretch out a smile and gave her a bunch of roses. It was on his back, from all this time.

Kezia's eyes glistened. "Are those r-real roses?" She asked. Tumango ang binata at linahad sa kanya ang isang kumpol na rosas.