CHAPTER 4

I'll try my best to improve my writing, especially in this kind of genre. This is new to me and to tell you frankly, this is just an attempt. So, don't expect too much. Happy reading!

_..._

CHAPTER 4

KEZIA moaned when Tyler kissed her neck. "Ohh, Tyler."

"Fuck Kezia, you're making me crazy with your moans." Tyler whispered in her ear and continued kissing, biting and sucking every part of the woman.

'Di nagtagal ay hinubad ni Tyler ang kanyang suot, tumambad ang matipunong katawan at matigas na abs ng binata.

"Huwag kang tumingin diyan baby, tumingin ka sa mga mata ko." Utos ni Tyler kay Kezia.

She don't want to lose his temper so she complied. She moved her gaze to Tyler's lustful eyes.

Tyler licked his lips before pressing it into hers. Kezia moaned and she felt a strange sensation in her stomach that she couldn't explain.

Gutom lang siguro 'to...

Hindi niya ito pinansin dahil nasa isang mainit na eksena siya ngayon. At ngayon ay sinisiyasat ng dila ng binata ang bukana ng dalaga.

Tyler was about to strip her clothes when Kezia abruptly pushed him away, accidentally deposited in the bed.

Lihim na napasinghap ang dalaga. Damn, kailan pa ako naging malakas?

She shrugged her question. It's maybe because of the milk of the teen who pleasured her last night.

"Damn woman, pati pagkalalaki ko binuhay mo." Mapanghalinang sambit ni Tyler na nakatitig sa dalaga.

"Fuck, I want to fuck you so bad. I badly fucking want to fill your hole with my thick manhood." Tyler purred with his eyes full of lust and desire.

Umiling si Kezia. "And your wish, will never going to happen." She said sternly. "Mali 'to. You're my teacher. And I'm a student--"

"Fuck it! Fuck those words that you are blabbering. I don't care!" Tyler retorted with anger and irritation in his voice.

He stood up and moved closer to the woman who is staring at her in a cute manner which made the ravenette licked his lips.

"You're making me crazy Kezia." He whispered seductively. Nakatuon ang paningin ng dalaga sa mapangakit na mata ng binata. Nadarang na naman siya sa binata.

Nang naramdaman ni Kezia ang pader, natigilan siya. She have nowhere else to go, She was trapped, caged in the arms of a horny teacher.

Sinunggaban ng binata ang mga labi ni Kezia. Napahawak ang dalaga sa batok ng binata, sinenyasan niya rin na palalimin ang halik.

That's it! Tyler won and Kezia is defeated by the man's kiss. Her defenses melted when the man pressed his lips into hers.

Hindi niya alam kung bakit nagkakaganito siya, basta't ang alam niya ay natutuwa siya sa ginagawa ng binata sa kanya.

She found it weird but still found it good. And she's looking forward to something better. Something more hot. Mas mainit pa sa araw. Yung nakakawala ng ulirat.

Pero nang simulang tanggalin ng binata ang pang-ibaba ni Kezia, para siyang nabuhusan ng malamig na tubig at wala sa sariling lumayo kay Tyler.

"S-Sir, maling-mali 'to." Angil ni Kezia sa binata.

Matiim siyang tiningnan ng binata na para bang may malaki itong kasalanan sa kanya. "I already told you to stop calling me Sir if we're not inside the campus."