Part 12

The next morning Emile woke up first, his body running on a perfect clock that was barely ever interrupted.

Remy on the other hand....his body was a broken clock, a broken clock with no sense of time.

Emile smiled up at the sleeping figure of his boyfriend, just deciding to lay there and admire someone he could call his. He had never realized just how handsome remy was.

His eyes shined in the morning light despite being a gray color and his brown hair looked so soft and long.

God, he swore remy was perfect.

The flower boy could see all his tattoos perfectly, the one that said sleep in Russian, the koi fish pond, the pink flower....wait what?

That one was new.

He'd have to ask about it later.

After a few minutes remy woke up with a groan and a movement of his arm to cover his eyes.

Emile giggled at this, his boyfriend was a friccin vampire.

"Morning rem..."

"Mmmm....morning flower boy..."

"Did you sleep well?" Emile asked curiously

"Of course, you're like a teddy bear after all" Remy replied with a wink.

Damnit he was smooth.

Emile blushed at this and quickly got out of bed, grabbing remys shirt without realizing it, sliding the garment on. The smaller left his room and walked into the kitchen to start cooking.

Remy chuckled and slid on his boxers, following his boyfriend into the kitchen. The taller walked up behind Emile and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Whatcha cooking babe?"

"How does pancakes sound?"

"Sounds perfect." Remy smiled, burying his face in emiles hair and swaying their bodies side to side.

They truly were an old married couple.

"So what do you want to do today remy?"

"Hmmmm....how about we go to the park?"

"Perfect idea" emile smiled that cute smile like always. "I could even pack us lunch"

"Perfect."

"Just like you" emile giggled

"Shush" Remy retorted, trying to hide his blush.

The whole time emile was cooking remy was either kissing his cute face or talking about how much he loved him. And he loved him a whole lot. More than anybody else in this universe.

And so did Emile, he loved remy very very dearly.