2

The day went smoothly after the interaction with 'Remy' or tattoo guy as Emile had nicknamed him.

Emile had served the customers you would expect to come into a flower shop, the grandmothers looking for things to pass the time, moms who were working on new flower beds and fancy looking people looking for flowers to match their fanciness.

By the end of the day, Emile had made 50 dollars on his flowers and he was thrilled!

Now time to walk home in the rain.

Emile sighed and grabbed his bag and baby pink umbrella, locking up the shop and starting to walk home.

It was quite peaceful until someone ran into him.

The small man squeaked and almost fell but got caught by the person who ran into him, being pulled against the man.

He recognized this white shirt...

Emile looked up at the man and squeaked again, blushing a deep pink and pulling away from the guy.

"Oh hey it's you, flower shop boy"

"Uh y-ya it's m-me..." Emile cursed himself for stuttering.

Remy chuckled at this.

"Sorry about running into you, was in a rush to get to starbucks, I'm tired as hell" remy smirked

"O-Oh that's fine...! I was just r-rushing to get home..."

"Well I'll see you tomorrow flower shop boy" remy waved and started walking off.

Emile sighed in relief.

'Why is my heart racing? He's a total stranger!'

In his mind, Emile was panicking as he walked home as quick as he could.

He really needed a hot chocolate and cartoons to calm down after that whole interaction.

After getting comfortable in a new pair of clothes consisting of a baby blue stitch shirt and sleep shorts with his hot chocolate and cartoons, Emile started to rerun the events of the day in his head.

He had met a tall guy named remy who looked stunning but that's besides the point, he had acquired his number and now here he was, panicking.

The small man had never gotten someone's number out of the blue. It's kinda weird to be like 'boom! Here's my number call me!' At least to Emile it was.

He sighed and put his hot chocolate on the coffee table, turning on his tv and picking out a recorded episode of Steven Universe he had missed.

The show usually calmed him and it did as always, it made his worries melt away.

That was until after eating dinner (kraft Mac and cheese, he's actually 10) at laundry time. Emile had a schedule and he followed it every day.

He made sure to empty the pockets of everything, nothing having anything in the pockets except the jeans he had worn that day.

He pulled out the paper and looked at it

'REMY (CALL ME)

1-(568)-xxx-xxxx'

Shoot.

Emile finished up his laundry and grabbed his old cell phone, inputting Remys number and sending a text

'Hey! It's flower shop boy, text me back when you can.'

He didn't expect an immediate response.

'hey cutie having a good night'