6

Sorry for no updates! I'm on break for spring so hopefully more chapters will come uwu

Emile teared up when he saw remy run, quickly getting inside his small house and sliding down the door. He curled up in a ball and cried softly, realizing he still had the other mans jacket.

Why did he have to fall in love with someone?

Emile threw the jacket off and went into his room, changing into one of his onesies.

The rest of the night would be a pity party.

Remy ran. He ran far away from the flower boys house. Why? Because he thought he fucked it up.

Once remy was inside his apartment he went to his kitchen and opened the fridge, trying to peel his eyes away from the tempting pack of beer in the back corner.

'Don't, you haven't had one in weeks. Don't do it.'

....

'Fuck it.'

Remy grabbed one of the bottles and sighed, opening it and taking a long swig. He slightly twinged at the taste as he forgot how strong it was.

'What if you texted Emile? Maybe apologizing will help!'

What? Fuck no, no way was he doing that.

'Atleast check on him'

Nope, not a chance.

'Text him in the morning?'

Fine.

Remy finished his beer and threw the bottle away, going into his room and collapsing onto his bed.

For once he fell asleep at a reasonable time.

Emile on the other hand stayed up all night. Many Disney movies in and he was starting to get tired.

He checked his phone and sighed at the time.

'It's only 1 am, you don't have work tomorrow.'

Emile shrugged and stayed up until 4 am watching the Disney movies he loved, crashing on his couch and not having any intentions of waking up for a while.

I know I said chapters would be at least 500 words long but it's almost midnight while I'm writing this so I'm trying. I'll make up for it in the next few chapters