11 (optional)

OK SO THIS IS THE OPTIONAL SMUT CHAPTER!!! If you're not comfortable with sexual scenes and details, you can skip, it won't effect the story.

Remy picked Emile up with ease, carrying the smaller to his room. If there wasn't so much sexual tension it would seem they were just going to sleep.

But not yet.

The taller placed Emile down, getting on top of him and leaning down to kiss the flower boy softly.

Those lips were more addictive than beer to remy.

Emile pulled remy closer, taking off the leather jacket he came in. He ran his hands over the tattoos covering his tan skin and smiled into the soft and loving kiss.

Remy smiled back, taking off his white t shirt. He'd let Emile take off his own clothes when he wanted to.

And emile did want to take off his clothes, it was too hot to be in his favorite stitch sweater. The ginger slid off the oversized garment and blushed softly.

While yes, he did have a slight chest due to being chubby, he did have a male chest.

And remy loved it.

This boy was so gorgeous.

Remy kissing Emile's nose, running his hands down the soft skin of his chest and stomach.

"Which one of us is taking off their pants first?" Emile asked, slightly breathless.

"I'll do mine first baby, I don't want you to feel pressured"

He was a gentleman after all.

Emile smiled and helped remy take off his tight black skinny jean, blushing even deeper at the obvious dick outline in his boxers. From what he could see, remy wasn't small or average in the slightest.

He didn't know whether to be scared or excited.

Scaited is what he went with, even if it wasn't an actual word. It fit ok?

Then he noticed something.

"Remy I swear if you have a dick tattoo."

Emile looked up from the ink on his crotch, leading to his member.

"What if I did have one?"

Emile sighed and slid down the boxers.

Low and behold, remy did have a fucking dick tattoo.

This gay.

"Do you like it?"

"Am I supposed to like that you have a snake on your dick?"

"I meannnnn maybe??"

Emile giggled and slowly slid down his sleep shorts, leaving his boxers on.

"I've never done something like this..." Emile admitted.

"That's fine baby, any limits?"

"D-Don't touch my....v...please"

"Of course baby" Remy kissed Emile's forehead, grabbing lube from his jacket that was thrown messily on the floor.

He always came prepared.

"Do you know how it works?"

"Of course, you put the d in my hole and thrust."

"You're not good at making this sound sexy" Remy chuckled, popping open the cap of the lube.

The smaller laid back, slowly sliding off his baby blue boxers. Remy smiled, no way was he gonna let emile feel uncomfortable during this.

"You're so pretty baby~" he cooed, pouring the lube onto his left hand and warming it a bit.

"Ready for the first finger?"

Emile nodded and lifted his legs up, trying to see remy still.

Remy chuckled and slid the first finger into Emile's ass. The smallers breath hitched and he let out a small squeak.

This was definitely a new feeling for Emile.

Not that that was bad thing.

The flower shop owner squirmed a bit on his bed, slowly getting used to the finger inside of him.

"Ready for another?" Remy asked.

Emile nodded, whining a bit when remy slid the second finger in.

After another few minutes Emile have 3 fingers inside of him, moaning softly at the scissoring motions remy made.

"Think you're ready baby?"

"I-I think so..." emile panted, sighing when remy pulled his fingers out.

The taller chuckled and applied lube to his dick, warming it and slowly sliding the tip into emile.

His breath hitched and he whimpered a bit, moaning softly when remy continued sliding into him.

God remy was big.

"Tell me when to move love" Remy said calmly.

"M-Move please...!" Emile said after a minute and god remy never took action that fast before.

The tan skined man started thrusting slowly, leaning down and kissing the other so softly it was kinda sickening.

He gained speed slowly and surely, whispering praises to Emile and soft pet names.

Emile was gonna turn to goop if this man didn't stop. And he swore by that.

They stayed like that for as long as they could, until remy spoke a warning.

"Fuck baby I'm close..." he groaned.

"I-I am too rem..." emile muttered out, panting and sweating due to the new found heat in his usually cold apartment.

Soon enough remy came into Emile's ass, kissing him deeply.

Emile kissed back, coming not too soon after his boyfriend.

"God you're so pretty..." Remy muttered, pulling out and sighing contently. Emile blushed and giggled.

"I feel gross now" the smaller complained.

"How about a shower then?"

"Yes please" emile smiled.

And with that remy picked him up and carried him to the bathroom.

The two lovers shared a lovely and warm shower before both getting ready for bed.

That night they slept better than ever before. With Emile cuddling close to remy and remy holding the smaller flower boy close to his chest.

He must protect this guy at all costs, he promised that and he never would break such a promise.

That is about 900 words of smut ok wow, sad that the longest chapter in this book is smut