fake : jingyeom

jinyoung is straight.

at least, that's what his friends would say if you were to ask them. in reality, he's not. he's actually gay and he's dating the youngest of their friend group, kim yugyeom.

in private, jinyoung is doting and loving and softer than he would let anyone think because yugyeom deserves it. he sometimes swear that the boy is the only perfect thing on earth.

when yugyeom looks at him, his hair messy because they just took a nap together, and whispers a soft, "nyoungie hyung", he wanted to give him the world.

but he can't let people know he adores yugyeom out in public or even around his friends. his best friend mark knows but that's only because he walked into jinyoung's apartment and saw them cuddling and sharing kisses on day and it wouldn't have been believe to lie.

so, to hide the fact that he was in love with yugyeom, he teased the boy when they all hang out. yugyeom tells him it's okay when jinyoung apologizes once there alone.

yugyeom teases jinyoung right back. they're relationship around their friends is nothing more than platonic but when they both claim they have to use the restroom, it's really because jinyoung wants to pepper his baby's face with kisses after he feels like he says something a bit too harsh.

they all know yugyeom is gay and that means they're usually trying to find him a boyfriend because they want to make sure the boy is good for yugyeom. jinyoung has to hide his jealousy and urge to claim no one can treat yugyeom better than him whenever they introduce someone to the youngest.

the night after their friends were trying super hard to get yugyeom to talk to a guy, jeon jungguk, who is probably yugyeom's ideal type than jinyoung, jinyoung doesn't let yugyeom go to his own room at their shared apartment even though mark and bambam are staying the night in their guest room. usually, they would sleep in the separate rooms when their friends are over to keep up their secret but jinyoung needs some reassurance that yugyeom doesn't want someone different.

someone who doesn't need to lie about their relationship, let alone completely hide it.

but yugyeom shakes his head and climbs on top of jinyoung, clinging to him like a koala bear to a tree branch.

"i love you, hyung. i don't like jungguk. sometimes i wish our friends knew about us but it doesn't mean i don't love you and don't want to be with you forever."

jinyoung tears up when yugyeom rubs his nose against his in an eskimo kiss that leaves yugyeom blushing because jinyoung is so handsome up close.

"maybe... we should tell them," jinyoung suggests, his hands on the small of yugyeom's back, tracing lines onto the skin and giving the younger goosebumps when he ghosts his finger tips over his spine.

"are you sure? i only want to if you're ready," yugyeom doesn't want to pressure jinyoung into anything but he loves the idea of getting to act like a couple around their friends instead of hiding it away behind their apartment door.

"i'm ready, baby."

they make a plan. they'll plan to hang out with their friend and invite them over in a few days. they're not sure how the night will go but they'll tell them when the time is right.

and they do. after a night of having fun, playing games, and watching movies, jinyoung announces that he has something to tell everyone.

"me and yugyeom are dating," he says quickly, his eyes screwed shut. he doesn't know why he expects a bad reaction when all of his friends are gay, or at least bi, but he's still beyond nervous.

"oh my god! for how long!" bambam asks as he jumps up and down in mark's lap.

"bambam," mark says through gritted teeth. he grabs bambam's skinny hips to eat him to stop jumping up and down on such a sensitive part of him. but bambam doesn't pay much mind to his boyfriend because he has to know everything about his best friend and his boyfriend.

"over a year," jinyoung admits and that earns a few gasps from their friends, including one from yugyeom but when jinyoung looks at him, he just shows his goofy grin and jinyoung melts.

"why didn't you tell us?" jackson asks kindly. he's supportive, he just doesn't understand why they weren't told before.

"i was always the straight one in our group but one day me and yug were talking and ended up kissing and i realized i'm definitely not straight." jinyoung awkwardly chuckles at himself as yugyeom grabs his hand to try and calm his nerves.

"i'm- we're- really happy for you guys," jaebeom says genuinely, pulling jackson to sit down and get out of jinyoung's and yugyeom's faces.

yugyeom scoots closer to jinyoung and lays his head on his shoulder. he can cuddle jinyoung around their friends. try don't have to, sometimes harshly, tease each other anymore when they really just want to be with each other.

jinyoung lays his head on top of yugyeom's and smiles when his friends "aw" about how cute they are. mark pouts and wraps his arms completely around bambam when the younger claims that jinyoug and yugyeom are cuter than them.

"we'll always be cuter," he says into bambam's ear but everyone can hear and everyone laughs.

jinyoung can't believe he was so nervous when he has yugyeom and the most amazing, supportive friends in the world.

"i love you, baby," jinyoung whispers and knows that yugyeom is blushing, especially when their friends started reading yugyeom for it.

"i love you, hyung."

//
ik this is more focused on jinyoung but gyeom is such a great bf !

and u can request stuff if u want !just tell me what yugyeom ship and the concept u want !! :) comment or dm works ! :)