"anthony and benji, red card times a thousand!" sam shouts.

anthony and benji were tackling each other on the ground, rolling in the grass and getting dirt on each other.

sam continued to blow the whistle, making everyone force the two to get off of each other so Sam could stop.

"sidelines, now! you two aren't ever coming back on! ever!"

"jeez, okay umpire sam!" anthony says as we all laugh.

jeyjey punches elmo in the face on purpose and gets red carded to go sit with benji.

"sorry elmo, love you!"

"it's fine, you punch like a girl anyway!"

"what's that supposed to mean?" sterling asks.

sterling gets red carded for starting an argument with elmo.

eventually everyone got red carded by sam.

"damn, you guys suck"

"no, you're just a bad umpire" avani says walking off the 'field' as she was the only one that didn't get red carded.

sam blows his whistle.

"red card for avani! you should never insult your umpires!"

spoke too soon.

we walk inside and before anthony and benji could sit on the couch, i grab their arms.

"you both need to get changed, we just washed the pillow cases and don't want grass and dirt stains on it"

anthony groans and walks upstairs as i roll my eyes.

"hailey!" he calls.

"what?"

"come here!"

i sigh and walk upstairs and into anthony's room.

"can you show me how to wash this?"

he takes off his hoodie, revealing his gorgeous body.

he puts a fresh shirt on as i take his hand and walk downstairs and into the laundry room to show him how to hand wash items.

"next time your clothes need a wash, i'll hand wash all of it myself" he says as i shake my head and laugh.

i throw his hoodie into the dryer and lean on it as i wrap my arms around his neck.

"you love getting into fights, don't you?"

"yeah. i've gotten suspended three times for fights at school but i had to stop because they said they would expel me if i got into one more"

"i heard. your dad liked you fighting and stuff huh?"

"yeah, he did. i don't know why he wanted me to be some stupid football captain. i mean, i love football but getting into fights and dating scarlet really wasn't what i wanted. you were, but my dad never let me see you"

"you aren't 'soft' around me at all. you basically treat me the same way as you treat everyone else"

"i know, except that i really fell for you. my dad clearly doesn't understand the concept of love because he doesn't love me, tries to not make people love me and doesn't let me love anyone else. fuck, i don't even know what ima do when i get home"

"stay with me, anthony"

"your parents wouldn't allow it, i don't think they like me"

"i'll sneak you in! no one ever comes into my room so they'll never know you're here"