...8...

They started driving to the Valey Trust, Riz, Izza, Alya and Sam were kind of squished because the car seat was also in the back of the car seat between Alya and Riz, and it was supposed to be a three-seater at the back. 

"You guys okay back there?" Mandy asked feeling a little guilty for squishing them all into one car, but in the excitement and horror, it completely slipped out of their minds.

"Maybe we could have used Mr. Hussain's car as a bonus," Alya suggested, rolling her eyes at there stupidity. 

Hassan clicked his tongue, "it's in the showroom's getting fixed got into an accident a few days ago."

"Well, reminds me kinda a Pakistani way to drive a car," Izza said with a small smile.

"Okay, I am so sorry for squishing you guys at the back, didn't realize we were having that many people int he car, and didn't really care about that either in the urgency of what was happening right now," Mandy said apologetically.

"No worries we'll just try to get their fast, eh?" asked Sam hopefully.

"Yeah and try our best not to get a seventy dollar ticket," hoped Riz sarcastically.

"Okay, C'mon it's not that bad right?" Mandy asked.

"Mandy, we have a baby seat where five people are sitting and it's a three-seater, you're not the Pakistani one, so soften your senses," Hassan said in matter-of-factly tone.

"I can't drive when I am stressed, so stop stressin' me out- only if you want a speeding ticket and then my car taken away from me!"

"Yeah, we really can't afford that, we need to get to the Trust over anything!" Izza said urgently.

"Okay mom," Alya said lightly with a small disgusted look.

"Look it's urgent to get there, of course- saving our classmate and having potential that he really holds a future," Izza wouldn't say so but he liked Riz and liked helping Riz through obstacles he was facing, so the love wasn't one-sided.

"Wow, how do you know he has potential, just an idiot in bathrobes waiting to be in high school until he's married and has a family," Alya said with a small laugh.

"Why'd you come? If it weren't for him?"

"I have some info, they'd like to know," she replied narcissistically. "Why are you acting like this? Like it's the most important thing in the whole world?" Alya asked Izza.

"Alya stop it," whimpered Riz angrily, he didn't want any arguing since he was actually afraid of Corrie and what would happen to him, nothing was his fault and he was more than worried, he had been friend's with Corrie for a whole year now.

Finally, they arrived at the Valey Trust, "I have decided Hassan you are going to go to the prison and tell the officer everything along with Alya who is going to tell everything she knows about Corrie's innocence."  Mandy took out her baby as everyone exited the sweat-smelling car. "I hope I can trust you with my keys," she said throwing them at the brown teacher. 

"Yeah, but Alya not allowed to drive alone with me? Is she?"

"Wanna take the baby?" She asked annoyedly.

"You're a terrible mother!" Hassan shouted back, starting the car.

"Shut-Up! You knew about this didn't you, and didn't tell me when you first heard it landing into your ears, huh Hassan?" Mandy then began walking with Izza, Riz and Sam.

"gett in the car!" he called to Alya, who silently obeyed.