Arranged marriage to a werewolf 4.

Hey guys sorry i haven't uploaded in a while...

I know some of you are abit confused about Kelly, Nicks sister because i said that nick was an only child, I will explain more in the story but basicaly Kelly was kidnapped when she was 8 but Nick found her a few years later. He tells everyone he is an only child because there are still people looking for Kelly.

Hope that helps you!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4.

(Sam's P.O.V)

We were on or way to Starbucks when I remembered that Nick had said he was an only child. I stopped and pulled Nick back with me. He looked at me confused.

"What's wrong Sam?" He asked worried, i sighed and looked at Kelly. She shrugged and walked into Starbucks.

"Nick why did you say you were an only child?" I asked him. He looked away then took my hand and pulled me over to a bench on the other side of the road that was placed outside a park.

"You can't tell anyone ok?" He asked. I nodded and told him to carry on.

"Well when Kelly was 8 she was kidnapped by another pack... But a few years later we were all out hunting when we came across a white wolf... I recognised the scent and found out it was my sister. We tool her home and she looked different she had changed and we couldn't believe our luck that we had found her." He told me.

"It must have been awful!" I said, he nodded.

"It was an thats the only reason we moved here, and im glad we did because i never would have found you!" He told me then he kissed me quickly and we got up and went to Starbucks and sat with Kelly. She had all got us a cappachino. We sat and talked then we went back to our shopping and bought somemore clothes.We got home about six and put our clothes away then went downstairs and watched t.v. We watched a film then we got called for dinner, we walked into the dining room and sat down and a women and man came and served us steak. We ate and chatted about our day.

When we had finished we all went different ways. Kelly went to her room, Nicks mum went to the Library, Nicks dad went to his study and we and Nick went into the music room and played some songs.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short but i have writers block... But i managed to do this so im happy. I'll try and upload soon. Thanks for reading.

Sophiesmithy123xxx