Arranged marriage to a werewolf, and i happen to be his mate.

Arranged marraige to a werewolf prince. And i happen to be his mate!!!

(Place names aren't all real.)

Chapter 1.

(Samantha's P.O.V)

I woke up to a rustling outside my window. I yawned and got up. I looked at the clock. Three in the morning. What the hell? I thought to myself. I went over to the window and looked out. I couldn't see anything so i decided to go back to bed, when i heard the rustling again. I went back to the window but couldn't see anything, so i decided to go downstairs. I wrapped my bed throw over and went downstairs. I could hear the rustling getting louder the further i walked. I walked into the kithen an went over to the french doors. I looked out, but i still couldn't see anything. I turned round to go back, when i heard a growl. I turned round fast and just saw the back of something huge run into the woods that my backyard faced. I opened the doors quietly, picked up a torch and went outside. It was freezing. I pulled the blanket round me tighter. I walked over the the tree in the garden. I saw something in the mud. I bent down and shone the torch over it. It looked like a huge paw print. I touched the mud, then i heard a rustling and looked up. It was coming from the woods. I got up and shone my light at the the woods. There was nothing there. I heard a faint growl, I started to walk into the woods.

When i was little i would always run into the woods and play hide and seek with my friends, my grandpa used to tell us stories about wolves that lived in the woods. He used to say that when he was little he was walking through the woods with his brother when a big wolf jumped out and started growling at them, he said that he ran up to it and started strocking it and then it stopped growling and let them pass through, almost as if it knew what it was doing. As if it were human. Dad said that it was all fantasy and that there was no such thing as wolves that had human feelings or could understand us. But i never forgot that story.

I was shivering more now and pulled the blancket even tighter. I stopped when i heard a growl behind me. I didn't want to turn around, but being me i had to. I started to turn slowly. When i had fully turned around. I saw a huge black animal standing infront of me.

I gasped. "Grandpa was right." I whispered. "The stories were true. Dad was wrong."

The animal growled again. I knew it wasn't any ordinary wolf, It was to big to be any normal wolf. The only animal i can think of is a fictional creature, but it fit all the descriptions, the only thing it could be was a werewolf. I looked for some kind of escape but the werewolf was blocking all of my escape routes. This was not good. How could i have been so stupid. What if it wants to eat me I thought, as if reading my mind the werewolf looked up and growled. I looked at the werewolf.

"Do you want to eat me?" I asked seeing what it would do.

It sound like the werewolf was almost laughing. It shook it's huge head from side to side. I let out i sigh of relief.

"That's ok then." I told it. Now all i need to do is find a way to escape, and again as of by reading my mind the werewolf moved to the side and unblocked my way back to my house. I looked at the werewolf and it looked at me then at the house as if it was saying i could go.

"I can go?" I asked. The werewolf looked at me again and nodded then turned round and dissapered into the woods. It was getting colder and i had school tomorrow so i couldn't get ill. I walked out of the woods and back to my house. I opened the door and went inside. I switched the torch off and closed the door. I looked outside to see if anyhing was there. Nothing. I sighed and went upstairs and back to bed.

(7:30 am)

I woke up and yawned. I remembered last night. It can't of been real. It must have been a dream. I got ou of bed and went downstairs. Mum and dad weren't up yet. I put some bread in the toaster and got the orange out and poured a glass. I took my toast out of the toaster and put it on a plate. I got the butter out ad buttered it. I started to eat it, when there was a knock at the door. I put my toast down and went to the front door. I still had my pyjamas on they were me to you ones. I picked up a cardy and put it on. I opened the door. James and Avery were standing there.