Chapter 10

Hi, Im back now i kno i havent upload for ages but since its the hols i can upload more, hope u enjoy Chapter 10.

Sam's P.O.V

I yawned and opened my eyes slowly, the warm bright sun was shinning into the room making it all look golden, I looked at Nick he was still asleep a smile on his face. I sighned and moved his arm from around my waist, he groaned and opened his eyes and smiled.

"Morning Sleepy!" I said to him and giggled,

"Good morning did you sleep well?" He asked me, i nodded and stood up and stretched, my t-shirt came up over my belly and Nick sighed, i looked at him a rolled my eyes 'Boys' i thought. I walked to the bathroom connected to the room and washed my face nd brushed my teeth, when i had finished i looked up to see Nick behind me smiling, i raised an eyebrow.

"Can i help you?" I asked smiling, he smirked and wrapped his arms round my waist.

"Hmmm well there is one thing you could do!" He breathed into my neck making me shiver, i moaned quietly and i could  feel him smirking as he kissed his way to my ear the whispered,

"Make me some pancakes!" I rolled my eyes and pushed him away.

"Depends, whats the magic word?" I asked smirking, trying not to laugh, he pouted and walked closer to me as i backed against the wall, he smirked and leaned down his lips a centremeter away  from mine and whispered,

"Please," then kissed me, i pulled away and sighed,

"Alright then, get changed and i'll make you some!" I told him, he smiled and walked into the walk in wardrobe to get dressed, i went into the wardrobe after him and put on a white summer dress and tied my hair up. I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen, everyone was either getting dressed or still sleeping because there was no one downstairs, i went through he cupboards and  got out the ingredients i needed to make pancakes then got to work, after ten minutes i had made more than enough pancakes for everyone and set them on the table and put out some sugar, syrup, chocolate and whatever else anyone wanted, and then mad jugs of orange juice and set out plates and cups then sat back and waited for everyone after a few seconds their voices and feet could be hurt, everyone ran in and stopped when they saw all the pancakes then ran for them.

"STOP!!!!" Nicks voice boom, everyone stopped what they were about to do or doing and looked at Nick.

"What do you say to Sam?" He said, everyone turned to look at me and smiled then altoghether said,

"Thankyou Sam!" I smiled and nodded then they all began to eat.

"You didnt have to do all this!" Nick told me, i shrugged and smiled,

"It's alright i wanted to," i told him, he smiled then kissed me and went to eat but murmmered something under his breath, i dont think he knew i heard, he said "You'd make a great mum" , I smiled and left them all to eat since i ate b4 they came. I went outside and sat on the grass and thought.

'Would i make a great mum? Do i want kids? Well duh ofcourse i do! Does Nick want to be a dad?' I sighed and closed my eyes and drifted into dream land.

Hope u enjoyed!!!!!!!