Arranged marraige to a werewolf 5.

Hey guys and girls............. Sorrrrry i havent upload i a while... Lots of stuff has been happening in school and with my friends.. But im back and lots of funky ideas to share with you all!!!

Here's Chapter 5.

(Recap)

When we had finished we all went different ways. Kelly went to her room, Nicks mum went to the library, Nicks dad went to his study, and me and Nick went into the music room and played some songs.

.................................................................................................

Sam's P.O.V

We spent hours in the music room, talking, writing songs, singing and playing instruments... Nick went over to his ipod dock and turned on Coming Home by Diddy Dirty Money ft Skylar Grey. I sang and Nick joined in when the rapping started.

Im coming home

im coming home

tell the world

im coming home

let the rain

wash away

all the pain of yesterday

I know my kingdom awaits

and they've forgiven my mistakes

im coming home

im coming home

tell the world

im coming

Nick started to rap, i sat down and smiled, it was amazing how he kept in time with the music. When it had finished he stood infront of me and took my hands, he pulled me up and kissed me, i kissed him back and we pulled away after what seemed like hours, we left the music room and went to our room, I got changed and got into bed, Nick layed next to me i looked at him smiling, i loved him so much.

I never thought i would ever be this much in love with someone. I've neer been so happy in my life.

I finally feel into a deep slumber and waited for the morning...

The light streamed through the window, i woke up and saw Nick was still next to me, he was smiling in his sleep he looked amazing, I leaned on my elbows so i was over him and pecked him on the lips, Nicks eyes opened slowly and he smiled even wider at me.

"Good Morning!" I said.

"It sure is!" He said, i smiled and kissed him again.... I had a feeling today was going to be great!!1

Hope you enjoyed i'll upload ASAP!!!!

Comment / Vote / Fan"!!!!!