"I wasn't doing that. Now get out, Ahn-ah!"

The only thing keeping me from pushing him out my bathroom was the glass wall separating us and the fact that I was using my arms to shield myself from him.

Ahn chuckles, and a single
stretched dimple carves around the corner of his lips.

"I was wondering if I," Ahn suddenly becomes shy, cheeks blushing over his tan skin. His hand reaches the back of his neck, bicep flexing under his long-sleeved thermal.

I roll my eyes, already knowing what he wanted by the pleading glint in his eyes and the way he suddenly became shy as if he were the one naked and not me.

"Yes," I sigh. "You can use my flashcards. Now, please, get out."

Ahn's lips slowly lift into a cheerful smile, eyes wide as he asks for confirmation with the sparkle of puppy dog eyes.

"Yes. Now, get out!"

He chuckled, nodding his head as he slowly backs out of the bathroom.

"Thanks, sexy," He winks, finally returning to his usual flirty self. "And if you ever need help, I'm always free."

I gasp, before my face falls into a frown and I shout his name just as he's escaping. "Ahn-ah!"

• • •

"Morning." A husky voice graced my ears, immediately putting a smile on my face.

I happily skip down the stairs, running into a strong pair of arms. "Taehyung-ah!"

His smell has changed over the years. When I first met him, he was a broke college student living off of ramen and cheap coffee. Guess what he smelled like? Ramen and cheap coffee.

In recent years, our internship has brought out the best of him and he's been recognized by our attendings.

Taehyung's been polished, glossed over with the finer things in life— one of those being designer clothing and fragrances. His love for accessories is a bit limited because of work, thus, his hands are always adorned in jewelry on his days off to make up for the days he works.

When he finally pulls away, his large hand ruffles my dried, curled hair, earning an annoyed groan from me.

"Taehyung-ssi!"

He chuckles, petting my hair so it looks the way it did before.

"Anyway, you ready, May?" He asks as I follow him into the kitchen, where my roommates shout over the last waffle.

Leaving Taehyung's side, I skip to Ahn whose arm is stretched high above his head with a toasty waffle between his fingers.

Fortunately for me, being the quietest one the house, no one notices as I strut over to Ahn and climb on the cabinet next to him. With a reach, my hand wraps around the waffle, taking it out of his hand with ease.

They don't notice as they're busy yelling in each other's faces.

I spot Taehyung leaning against the door frame, giggling silently as I steal the syrup from the table for my waffle.

"Good morning!" I finally shout, making sure I've caught their attention before I take a bite out of the waffle.

Kylie's eyes widened, immediately filled with hearts and stars when she spots Taehyung. Her anger toward Ahn dissipates and she's suddenly filled with rainbows and butterflies as she skips towards him.

"Hey, Taehyung." She smiled, fawning over my best friend as she casually pushes me to the side.

Ahn catches me rolling my eyes, copying her actions before adding a fake gag.