Chapter - 6

Zions pov

I don't even know why the fuck I was
feeling guilty for. Maybe it was because of her face after I called her a whore. She still had that angelic look. When  I saw a tear falling from her eye all I wanted to do was embrace her and tell her I won't let anything happen to her. Fuck... I know I shouldn't think like that. Suddenly my phone rang. It was the guard who was following Samira.

"boss, the lady came to sir Eric's house. She is inside now for almost 1 hour."
"okay Neil, keep an eye on her " I replied as I cut the call.

why  would she go to Eric. She must be in some really big trouble. I know should have listened to her instead of hurting her with my words.... But God knows how I can't control my emotions near that woman. I can still smell her in the room. I've always loved her smell, she has a very unique smell that feels like lavender and vanilla. Another ring in my phone broke my train of thoughts. I looked at it and saw that Eric was calling me.

"hey Eric "
" hey Z " Eric always calls me Z.
" someone is trying to kill Samira " Eric said.
" what? What are you talking about?"
"why don't you come to my place Z, I'll tell you everything."

I didn't waste any time as I told my guards to get a car ready. I hate Samira but I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her . She is still my wife. Yeah I forgot to mention Samira is still my wife. The divorce didn't happen but She doesn't know that because I didn't want her to know.

I went to Eric's place in just 20 minutes. He was a there waiting for me.
"thanks for coming man " he said as he pulled his hand out for a handshake. I didn't take his hand instead I gave him a hug. It's been long since we met. I always avoided him because he reminded me of Samira. He told me everything Samira told him. We don't know who is behind all this but I knew that I needed to protect her.