Chapter - 2

Samira's pov

I don't know how much I ran. I don't even know what time it is or where I am. Right now I'm wearing a pajama top which had "let me sleep" written on it and a pajama pant which is basically a short. I didn't feel the cold till now. But now I'm freezing. It's snowing really bad now. I know that I have to decide what to do next and I also know that I'm in danger. There is no doubt that someone is trying very hard to kill me. But right now all I can think is the police man's face. I don't even know his name and he saved my life. I felt like a murderer. It's no one but me who is responsible for his death. Even though I am from a mafia family I hated these things. So my family always kept me away from these things. I sighed remembering my family. But right now if I want to save my life I have to forget about all these and think what to do next.

I couldn't walk anymore. All I could feel was cold. I was in front of my ex husband's house now. It's more like a palace. It reminds me of home and comfort. As I went to the gate one of his security came. I don't know the man, I used to know all his men.

"excuse me miss, where do you think you are going? " the man said.
" I need to meet Zion " was all I could say with my shaky voice.
" how do you even know his name? " the man said with a confused look.
I wanted to say to him that I was his wife once, that once I used to live here, that once this was my home. But I couldn't say anything because my vision blurred and I felt my self slipping into darkness.

Zions pov
All these work were tiring me so I decided to take a break. All though I know that I will get no sleep. Suddenly one of my men came.
"sir there is a woman in the gate who is unconscious but before she lost her sense she said that she needed to meet you" the man said.

"All right let's go see " I said a little annoyed now. I had no idea who that girl could be.

I went to the security room. And started asking the security guard"  tell me where is-" I could not complete my sentence as my eyes went to her. I could not believe my own eyes. There she was, my ex wife, the only person in the world whom I was ready to die for, whom I loved the most but she was also the one who hurt me the most. She looked so beautiful.
"boss, do you know her?? " the guard asked.
" yes I do, take her to one of the guest rooms" I said to one of my men.