Prolouge

Samira and Zions marriage was an arranged one. Samira was forced to get married to Zion because of their family friendship. But Samira loved Nathan. After marriage she realized that Zion was a nice person. He always cared about her even though she acted like a spoilt brat. No matter how big mafia leader Zion was, he always loved Samira with everything he had. He would give Samira the world if she asked, she was his everything until one day Samira met Nathan. Samira was always weak about Nathan. She could never forget him, get him out of her mind. She started meeting Nathan behind Zions back. Soon she was hopelessly in love with Nathan. One day Zion found out everything. He could not believe it but he had seen Samira kissing Nathan with his own eyes. He regretted loving Samira. He divorced her as soon as he could.

After divorce when Samira went to Nathan she was shocked to see that Nathan had a girlfriend and all he did with her was acting. He had never loved her, he just wanted her wealth.
Being heart broken Samira went back to her parents house. But her family did not accepted her after what she did to Zion. They disowned her.

After so much struggle Samira now works at a bookstore, lives in a small apartment, all alone. She regrets everything she did. She realized that it was only Zion who loved her truly and now she loved him. But she knew that she was too late. Zion, her family everyone hated her. She lives in a world where everyone hates her.

Zion is now back to the cold ruthless mafia except now he is more danger. He hates Samira with all his life but no matter how hard he tries he cannot get over her. And for that he hates her more. And he never admits it but deep down he knows that he can never forget her.