Never again

Bellamy ran through the corridors, breathless, and getting more and more panicked. What if Emerson took her and ran off? What if he killed her?

He ran, checking every room, shouting her name, sweating with heat, panick and heartbreak. This was too much for him, all the past few days, being an inside man, the explosions, the betrayal...Daenerys in Tondc and now here??

He ran and ran...until he heard a small grunt. His heart skipped a beat and he walked to the door. It was locked. "Son of a b*!" Bellamy kicked the door again and again until it broke open. He rushed to Daenerys, just gaining consciousness. He took her face between his hands and removed her strands of hair from it.

"Daeny! Daenerys, can you hear me?"

But her eyes closed again and she fell unconscious again. "No, no, no, Daenerys wake up! Daenerys, I need you, please..." His voice broke, and tears streamed down his face. "You're a fighter, come on." But her face didn't show one emotion, one sign of life. "Oh god..." he broke the ropes and gently took her in his arms, holding her limp body in his strong arms. Though a paper next to her caught his attention. He leant a little closer, to read what was on it. He felt deep anger as he read thee black ink.

I'll be back for her.
C.E.

Emerson...What did he want with her? If he so much as got close to her, Bellamy thought he'd end his life. He instinctively held her a little tighter in his arms and walked out. Every minute he checked on her, checking if she opened her eyes, if she breathed more regularly. But nothing changed.

He would never be able to live with himself if she died.

But as he thought, Daenerys was somewhere else, fighting for life. She had been forced to unconsciousness and found herself in an airlock, in her mind space. She walked to the door and banged on it hard, trying to open the doors in vain, she hit it again and again. A voice echoed. "You're a fighter, come on!" It was Bellamy's voice. She stepped back and looked around. As absurd as it may seem, there was another door. Daenerys walked to it and and walked in.

There was a long, large corridor, and it seemed that a strange noise was coming towards her. She didn't realise all this wasn't real, well wasn't physically happening. She drew her swords and walked slowly. She waited before engaging in the corridor on the left. That's when it all started.

Lexa was there, triggering feelings of frustration and anger in Daenerys's heart.

"You shouldn't be here Daenerys. Chaos has invaded this place."

"You betrayed me."

"There comes the fight... Daenerys, do what's right for everyone. Leave  your heart out of it."

"Of course, love is weakness."

Daenerys slowly walked forward. "Daenerys, I'm sorry. I truely am. I care about you. If I had known you were there..."

"Daenis, it's Margeary. These are only projections from your mind. In order to put them back to place, kill them. They won't really die."

Daenerys nodded and walked to Lexa, who shook her head. "Please, don't."

"You're not real."