I...no, I'll never be back

Bellamy, Finn, Murphy, Sterling, and Monroe were walking through grounder territory in search of their friends, following the grounder's map.

"Everyone, eyes peeled. We're in Grounder territory." Bellamy warned.

"Everything is Grounder territory, all right? I can't keep running, all right? We don't even know if the guy Finn killed was telling the truth." Murphy answered, panting and exhausted.

"Keep moving." Finn cut impatiently. He seemed to be driven by some kind of madness, he seemed blinded by his urge to find Clarke. It was scary.

"We can give him a minute." Bellamy told Finn. They were a group, no one could be sacrificed.

"No, we can't. You heard what that Grounder said. ~They'll outlive their usefulness.~" Finn reminded Bellamy, though he didn't think the grounder might have spoken under pressure.

"I heard what he said when you had a gun to his head." Bellamy told Finn dryly.

"Look, you think I wanted to do that? He would have told his people we're coming, and by the time we got there, our people would be dead. Maybe that's something you can live with, but I can't!" Finn scolded Bellamy who felt anger filling his heart as well as impatience.

"Hey, you did what you think you had to do, but you are not yourself right now, and I can't be out here with another loose cannon."

He was right, Finn was becoming crazy, blinded by his feelings, he had killed a man, just like that. It had given everyone the chills. Suddenly, as they walked, they saw bodies, but surprisingly, not grounders, the Ark's factory station.

"Guys." Sterling said, a little scared. They all stared at the dead bodies.

"Fall in." Bellamy answered Sterling.

"Where the hell did they come from?" Finn wondered, finally thinking about something else than Clarke or himself. Though the answer was obvious.

"From the Ark." Bellamy said darkly. They felt sad for all these people who died, coming down and who would never see earth.

"It's a rough landing." Murphy said, being himself again.

"there's nothing we can do for these people. We got to go." Finn suddenly flashed back to reality. But a scream was heard all of a sudden from the cliff.

"Did you hear that?" Bellamy asked the others while Sterling rushed to the cliff.

"Hey. Hey, someone's down there." He shouted.

"Please! Up here! Please, help me!" A young dark-haired girl screamed, holding on to the cliff, to a branch there.

"Mel?" Sterling recognised the girl. She cried out for help again and Murphy joked lightly about the situation.

"Shut up, Murphy. She's my friend. We have to do something." Sterling stood by the cliff end, trying to think of a way to save his friend.

"Help me! Sterling, please!" The girl cried again.

"We can't stop." Finn declared selfishly.

"This isn't a Grounder, Finn. We have a rope." Bellamy tried to reason with him, not realising that there was no use.

"You saw her. She'd never be able to hold on to it. We'd have to lower somebody down. It'll take time that we don't have. I hate this as much as you...

"I know. I... I know. Ok, hold it. Could you stop acting like you care, ok? You didn't care about Daenerys's death, and you won't care if any of us died. Go if you like, I'm helping."