Sexual Rehearsals and Go Ask Her Out?

Start from the beginning

It was driving me insane! People were beginning to notice too...

I'm going to admit it. I don't want people thinking I'm weak.

I don't want to be the girl who gives in to the guy. I've hated him for so long and now it looks like I'm just one of those bimbos who doesn't care about who she's with.

I'm not one of those girls.

If Louis wants to be with me, he's going to have to work for it. And hard.

I know this rehearsal isn't going to be easy. Louis is going to make it as awkward as possible.

Neither of us are the cheesy, romantic type but this song and musical is both of those times ten!

"The stage production will be set up later in the month so for today we will be practising various songs from Grease. Summer Nights is first."

"Rosie and Louis. You two were madly in love over the summer but when you came back to school Danny pretended he didn't even know Sandy. Sandy was devastated and decided to forget about him. She made friends with the Pink Ladies a.k.a. Delilah-"

I tensed up at just the sound of her name. I was supposed to be angry at her but I was more hurt than anything at the fact that she lied to me and pretended to be my friend.

Why? She was the only person I told in confidence about Lou and I. I thought I could trust her but she was plotting against me all along.

In all honesty I hate a lot of people on this stage.

"Now Louis, you start off the song. Let's get some chemistry going on between you and Rosie. I know you don't get along ver-"

I heard a few people on stage sniggering Ms.Tisou stopped mid-sentence.

I looked around and saw Delilah and Christina, both struggling not to laugh.

I clenched my fists together as I tried my best not to run over and throw them both off the platform.

That was something I could only dream about.

I then turned my gaze to Louis and felt my heart beat pick up as it has been ever since Friday night. The night we kissed.

He always looks so effortlessly sexy. The way his bed head hair always works for him and his blue-green eyes sparkle when he's happy.

I just wish things weren't so complicated.

Sometimes I just can't wait to get out of this hell hole. I guess I'm not meant to fall in love.

I need to get away from my family. I know most people don't want that at all but as much as I want to, I just can't forgive my dad for what he did.

I feel like my mum just has this bitterness in her heart and she can't let it go. Her and Valeria seem to take everything out on me. I can't take that anymore.

If I got signed to this label. That would be it.

I could forget everything. Get away from here and make a life for myself.

"Rosie? Rosie?!"

"Oh..uh sorry miss. I guess I just zoned out." I chuckled lightly but she didn't look amused.

"Are you ok?" Louis whispered once more in my ear.

"Just peachy!" I replied sarcastically and he rolled his eyes playfully at me.

"Mr.Walters told me that we have to collect Louise after school. Apparently he wants to delete the footage of us."

I completely forgot about the doll. I've been so caught up in my thoughts that I forgot about the project.