Battle of the Schools!

Me: Hello! I am your host, Miss ShinyBaby. Welcome to Battle of the Schools! Today, we have three, yes, three, schools participating. Our first school we all know and love, Seika HighSchool! Please, the representatives of Seika come out and introduce yourself!

*Applause* (that means you... -_-)

Misaki, Takumi, Yukimura, Kanou, Sakura, Shizuko, The three Idiots, Hinata, Kuuga -waltz in.

Me: Why is Kuuga here, he isn't part of Seika?

Misaki: Sakura insisted on bringing him.

Me: Oh... Well then! Why don't you guys introduce yourself? Misaki, would you like to start?

Misaki: Oh, uh... I got it! My name is Misaki Ayuzawa. I am the student council president of Seika High and have a part time job as a Maid at a waitressing cafe. My hobbies include school work, aikido and doing my best! (*.*)/

Me: Ok, Takumi?

Takumi: My name's Takumi.

Everyone: ... ?

Me: Anything else? Tell us more! We want more! (everybody chants)

Takumi: *sighs* My name is Takumi Usui. I am the prez's personal stalker and my favourite word is Misaki or Ayuzawa or even sometimes I like to combine the two to make Misaki Ayuzawa or as we say in Japan, Ayuzawa Misaki. My hobbies include, cooking, going to maid-latte, sexually harrasing the prez and doing anything with the prez.

Everyone: ... !

Me: Oh god...

Misaki: *blushes and whispers under breath* idiot!

Me: W-who's next?

Yukimura: My name is Yukimura, I am the vice student council president of seika high and I like to help out whenever I can because I'm a man! My hobbies include hanging out with Kanou, playing with my little sister Ruri and reading.

Kanou: I-I'm Kanou.

Me: You don't have to be scared, even though I know the majority of the audience are girls, *evil eyes, come on and do it with me, let's scare the crap out of him!*.

Kanou: I- I can't do this! *Tries to run out of the room.* *Is stopped by Jeffery. The sumo wrestler security guard*

Sakura and Kuuga: Hey.

Sakura: I'm Sakura and I looooooove Kuuga! My hobbies include shopping, make-up and Kuuga!

Kuuga: I'm the lead in a band. UxMishi, maybe you've heard of it?

A/N: Don't go near him. He's Sakura's property now and she will kill. >.>

Shizuko: Hi, I'm Shizuko, there's not much to know about me but I'm just a student of Seika High and I love books.

Hinata: HI! My name's Hinata, and I LOVE food! My hobbies also include going to Maid-Latte and spending time with Misa-chan!

Hinata and Takumi start growling like dogs at each other while Misaki tries to sort them out.

The three Idiots: We love Misa Too!~

Me: Ok! No one really cares what you guys think-

Three Idiots pout

Me: Moving on (Sorry guys, the italics won't turn off) Our next guest are none other than the famous Miyabigaoka!

Enter Tora, Maki, Ayumi, Takashi, Dasion, Tsuba and Bill.

Tora: I am Tora Igarashi, the Student Council President of Miyabigoaka. My hobbies include screwing with people and Ayumi.

Everyone: He admits it...

Maki: My name is Maki and that's all you need to know. But I suppose I can tell you I am the Vice Student Council President of Miyabigoaka and am always Loyal to Igarashi-Sama.

Ayumi: Um, hi? I'm Ayumi. I am a scholarship student to Miyabigoaka and am constantly annoyed by the jackass Tora over there. I like to do many stuff, like, stuff? Sorry, I'm not good with speaches and such.\

Me: Don't worry about it.

Takisha and Dasion: Hey! We're twins. Sister and brother. We like to hang around and do whatever we want.

Tsuba: H-Hi. I'm Tsuba. I like long walks on the beach and d-dancing. I also have a mild case of t-tourette's. *his shoulder suddenly tics*

Bill: I'm Bill. Come of Australia. I like BBQ's and chillin' with me mates.

Me: *gasps* I'm an Aussie too! High-five! *clap!*

Me (again): Ok, and our last contestants. Most of you would know them as the super cute boy tag team with the exception of one girl no one really know about but them and now us, Ouran High School's Host Club!

Through the Doors come Tamaki, Haruhi, Honey, Mori, Hikaru, Kouru, Rengi, Kyoya and Nekozawa with Beelzenef.

Tamaki: Hello my Princesses! I am your Prince, Tamaki Suoh and I am the Host King! Long live the King!. Fret not my lovlies, I have time for all of you! But as for my hobbies, they include looking after my dear daughter, Haruhi!

Haruhi: I've already told you Senpai, I have a father. But my name is Haruhi, it's a pleasure to meet all of you.

Honey: My name is Honey and this is Usa-chan! We like to eat cake and play with Mori.

Mori: *Grunts in approval* yeah.

Hikaru and Kouru: Hey! Sup? We're the Devil Twins. Don't get too flustered now ladies, we can spend quality time with each and every one of you.

Kouru: But Hikaru, does that mean I won't have any quality time to spend with you? Brother?

Hikaru: Of course not! No matter what, I will always make sure we will have some alone time, brother... *hugs him and nuzzles into Kouru's neck*

Kouru: H-Hikaru, not in front of everybody!~

Everybody (discluding Takumi, he's not welcome): *blushes*

Me: Don't lie! You guys blushed too! Anywway, where were we?

Nekozawa with Beelzenef: Why hello~ You may call me Nekozawa and this is my dear friend Beelzenef. (For those of you who have no idea of what I'm talking about, Beelzenef is a cat puppet on his hand) Together we create spells and hex' in the dark magic category.

Me: I love him so much. ^.^

Rengi: HI! I'm Rengi, the manager of Host Club and was once Kyoya's fiancee! But now, I looove Haruhi~ Soz Kyo. Hehe, I got that when I was walking down a commoners street, they abrieviated so much!

Kyoya: Good evening, I am Kyoya, I manage the Host clubs accountings. Would you ladies and gentlemen be interested in the Host Clubs upcoming calender?

Me: Ain't nobody got time for that! But sign me up quickly...

*Kyoya writes in that mysterious little black book*

Me: So! There you have it, the Introductions~ These are the three schools that are facing off for the Mystery Prize!

Hinata: What's the prize? Cheesecake?!

Me: *Facepalms* It's a secret. Anywho~ Each team will be put througha series of challenges to complete, the first team to win, wins!

Misaki: How do we know who wins?

Me: I don't know, I'll figure it out when the time comes. Stay tuned for the first challenge! We'll see you after the break~