Gendering the Bender!

Wow... So I have bee Busay!!! I sorry! I sorry! Anyways here is a short one... Gender Bender!

*~*~*

Takumi wrapped herself on Misaki's arm, "The ferris wheel!"

Misaki drew his gaze towards the not-so-large but seriously-if-you-jump-off-that-thing-you-will-definitely-break-something ferris wheel that Takumi was pointing at.

He swallowed and smiled at her, "Uh, sure thing."

They made their way towards the ticket booth and asked for two.

"Everything here is so damn expensive," Misaki mumbled.

Meanwhile, Takumi was already in line, waving him over. "Come on, boyfriend~," she cooed.

Misaki blushed, "Do you have to say that so loud? Why do you even call me that?"

She giggled and entwined her slender fingers with his big sausage ones! Well, that weren't actully that big but still bigger than hers. "Because everyone needs to know that we're together! I can't have some pretty supermodel dragging off my boyfriend now, can I? How about this! You call me girlfriend!"

"No way," was his immediate response. As soon as the words slipped his mouth, he felt a sharp pain in his chest. Even he was reluctant NOT to say that. Misaki carefully glanced over towards Takumi and saw her lip tremble and tears pricking her eyes, did it really mean that much to her as well? With a content sigh, Misaki took a deep breath and held Takumi's hand high up into the sky. He bellowed, "THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"Woah! You go man!" A passerby whistled.

Takumi was giggling like an idiot and twisting in her spot. Misaki put a hand to his mouth and looked away, blushing madly.

"Hiya! You ridin' the ferris wheel?" A pretty little woman in pigtails and a plaid shirt asked. Her straw hat sat wonkily on her head.

No, we just liked the look of this line. Misaki wanted to say.

"Yes! Just me and my hubby!" Takumi replied.

"I thought I was your boyfriend?!"

"Actually, he's my fiance."

"We're only young!"

The girl laughed, "It always starts out young. The carriage is waiting for the lovely couple~" Misaki and Takumi walked into the carriage and the guy worker securely lockd the door before they took off.

Misaki stared out of the window and watched as the rides of the fate continued to light up and spin as children screamed in exccitement and adults witnessed with joy.

I could tell him now. Give it to him now! Takumi thought sheepishly.

Misaki looked her way and saw that she was staring at the ground, her face red and her breathing rapid.

"Usui! Are you okay?" He called.

She looked up at him, "W-Why do you call me that?"

He gave her a confusing look, "What? Your name?"

She shook her head and went back to staring at the floor, her long, blonde hair falling forward. "Usui - you always call me Usui. Why not Takumi?"

He blinked at her, confusion evident in his features, "I-I don't know. Hey, are you okay or what?"

Obviously he doesn't know how to treat a woman.

Takumi thought about what she could do. Cry because he didn't seem to understand, or laugh at his typical ways. Well, why make some happy experience as being on a ferris wheel with the one she loves pitiful? She laughed. And she laughed loud. And he was even more confused.

"I. Am. Sorry. Maybe?" He questioned. Takumi stood up and sat on his lap, opening her hand to place a silver band on his right, ring finger. "Okay, what?"

"For you. Since we are young, the left hand isn't appropriate," She winked and held up her right hand, displaying her ring. "But - I have something else for you too."

"Oh? Usu- Takumi, you really shouldn't have - "

"Be quiet! I am doing something here..." She hushed. Takumi rumagged through her bag and pulled out a good sized, square box.

"How did that even fit?!"

"Here it is!" She gleamed. As if on cue, Takumi began to shake and her face turned red.

What if he doesn't like it? I did try my best...

Misaki got up and sat next to her, wrapping her right arm around Takumi's shoulder and pulling her close. "Takumi, are you okay? All night you've been acting up. One minute you're happy, the next you're upset. You've even glared at me and some of the others around here. Oh! Is that time of...?"

Although Takumi is blushing madly, she could not be brighter than Misaki's cheeks. Sure, her period was due, so maybe that's why she's finding this so hard?

"Oh, no, it's just that, well... I made this for you." She shoved the box into Misaki's chest and turned around. Not before swiviling to look back t Misaki to see his reaction. He opened the box carefully and when he saw the item, his eyes widened.

Misaki pulled out a soft, hand-made yellow scraf and stared at it in awe. "Taku..."

"I-I made it myself! For you, I know it's the first day of Winter and your cupboard is scarse of anything remotely warm." She explained.

Misaki's fingers trailed down the knitted wool and tackled with the tassels at the end. There were individual, pink hearts on the bottom. They both knew that the thing looked rather girly, but to whom cares? Takumi made this with good intent and truth be told, Misaki absolutely adores it! Without a second thought, he wrappe the scarf around both of their necks and within an instant, they were glued together.

"I love it," He said. Misaki lightly kissed Takumi's head and smelled her delicously scented hair, "I love you."

Takumi blushed at this but immediately smiled a smile that could light up the world. She wrapped her arms around his torso and snuggled into him. "I'm glad! I love you too!"

Misaki chuckled and looked out over the carnival, "But..."

Takumi froze, "But?"

"How many times do I have to tell you to not go through my drawers and such?"

Takumi giggled, relief flooding her, "Not as many as the condoms I found in your underwear drawer. Do you ever plan to use them?"