Misa-chan & Takumi Usui

"Uh-oh, the prez is at it again."

"I wonder what could have happened this time?"

"Ah, she really looks scary! I don't think I want to stick around anymore."

Whispers could be heard throughout the hallway of Seika High as Misaki 'walked' with an angry face down the corridor. All she could think of was that 'gift' Takumi had left her inside her locker.

She skidded to a stop outside his homeroom and flung open the door, "Usui!" she sqreeched.

The blonde haired man turned from staring out the window and focused his attention on the furious Demon President. He smirked and rose from his chair, "Ohayo Kaichou, how's your morning?"

Her face turned red as she let out a growl in frustration, "Usui, can I have a word with you for a second, alone."

His smile grew, "Alone time with the prez? Of course."

They made their way to the student council room, once Misaki had made sure that the room consisted of only the two, she shut and locked the door. Takumi just leaned against the student council desk, smiling at the girl as she made her way in front of him.

"What is the meaning of this?" she asked, holding up a picture of her dressed up as a reigndeer, with an antler headband, short brown skirt and matching top and tail with Takumi standing beside her. The picture was decorated with hearts, acting as a border.

"That's the Christmas picture, remember when I bet you at the maid scavenger hunt and i got to get a picture with you during any time I wanted? I thought you might want one too so I photocopied it."

She slapped her hands against the desk, caging Takumi without even realising it, "Why the hell would you bring it to me at school?! What if someone found out, huh? What if my reputation and all my hard work was ruin-"

Takumi cut her off by crashing his lips against hers. Misaki's face was no longer red from anger, but from embarrassment of his actions. They seperated once Misaki needed air, "Are you trying to kill me?" she asked through pants.

Takumi smiled, "You need a holliday."

"No, I don't. I need to get all this work done, and help out with the preperations for Maid Latte's Valentines decorations and-"

"Misaki," Takumi interupted, "Let's go on a holiday."

They both left the classroom and started walking down the hallway, "Don't call me that," Misaki whined.

"Hm? What?"

"Misaki, don't call me that."

Takumi smirked, "Ah, sorry Misa-chan."

"Or that!" she yelled, hitting his arm.

"Why can't I call mu girlfriend by her first name?"

She blushed at the sound of Takumi calling her his girlfriend. "I'm just not used to it I guess."

They stopped walking once they reached their lockers, "But Misa-chan needs to get used to it because I'm not going to ever stop. And I want you to call me by my first name too, because when we finally do it, I don't want Misa-chan calling out my last name."

Misaki twirled towards Takumi and went to hit him, "What do mean by that!"

He caught her fist and pulled her towards him for a hug, "Nothing my love."

Her face reddened once again by his name calling. "Why do you have to give me such names Usui?"

"Misa-chan gives me names. And she doesn't even call me the nice ones, always 'Baka Usui' or 'Perverted Outer Space Alien'," he pouted.

They intertwined hands and started walking off home. Misaki didn't have Maid-Latte today so Takumi insisted on walking her home.

"I only speak the truth," she mumbled.

()() ()() ()() ()() ()() ()() ()() ()() ()()

Hello! How was it? I loooove Kaichou Wa Maid Sama so I thought I should do a fanfiction!

This chapter wasn't really much but the story should get better! >.•

Anyways, hope you enjoyed it, don't forget tooooo:

Vote!

Comment!

Love!

Your Shiny Baby! xoxo