Alien Attack #2

Misaki P.O.V

At school~

He observed me. And observed me. And observed me. The students and teachers didn't know how to react.

At home~

I've caught him watching me in the shower! Mum and Suzuna just go with it, which annoys me. I mean, this person, no, alien, was once a baby that came out if this other alien thing. The baby slept with me! In the same bed! And then I wake up to find him an adult the next day?! And everyone's ok with that?!

"I thought you said you wanted to study humans?" I told him sternly as we sat in my room.

"I did," he replied.

"Then why are you only looking at me Alien?!"

He smiled, "Because you are my sexy lover and I can't take my eyes off you."

I blushed, "Don't be ridiculous Alien. It's been three months and all you've done is watch me."

He checked his weird device around his wrist. I've seen it a couple of times, it looks like an ordinary watch but it has all these other, weird alien words and symbols.

"Why do you keep looking at that?" I questioned.

He looked back up at me, "We have an hour," he said.

I frowned, "What do you mean?"

He stood up and hugged me, "Our wedding, it's in an hour."

My eyes widened and I pushed away from him. "Wedding!! What wedding??"

He smirked and tucked his hands into his pockets, "I also came here to find a bride, and we can't be married without a wedding."

Just then, a section of my room started to wobble, and someone appeared. She was in a long maids outfit and had unnatural antenna sticking from her head, "Mi Lord, I'm here to see that your future bride is ready for the wedding."

He looked at me and smiled once he saw my surprised and freaked out look, "You'll be fine, Satsuki will take good care of you."

"..." Before I could say a word, 'Satsuki' grabbed my wrist and we started to shimmer.

"Walker-sama and Igarashi-sama will be here very soon Mi Lord," she said, before we teleported away.

We landed in this pink, girly bedroom and I almost fell over from dizziness. "Sorry Mi Lady, teleportation can be rough for first timers."

"Just tell me, why am I here?" I asked as I regained my balance.

"Because Mi Lord has chosen you as his bride," she said, "And you two are to be wed today. Together you will rule Planteilia an bring piece with the human race."

"Bring piece?" I asked. "What do you mean by that? I didn't even know there was a war going on."

She sighed and hung her head, "Your 'Government' seems to think that we're harmful monsters come to destroy you, when only our home planet is under reconstruction because of the asteroid."

"Oh..." Was all I could say. My brain found it real hard to keep up with all this.

"What is she wearing?!" A voice said from the door.

"Aoi!" Satsuki said. "Mi Lady, this is your designer, Aoi."

He looked me up and down, "Not much to look at but a horrible outfit, why in Sales name did he choose her?"

I looked at him confused and Satsuki leaned over to whisper to me, "Sales is our God of Fashion."

Oh, then he continued, "You may be a Challenge but I know I can do it. Come with me."