FOD 4.7

Zhou Yun Sheng, who was fitting back his sweater, froze, completely ignorant of what just happened, after a while, he finally reacted with a tentative voice, “You, I… I said to masturbate. Masturbating is enough, you’d certainly be happier than being with me. I’m sure of it.”
Cao Mo Kun smiled, he pulled the young man back to the bed, pulled off his sweater and pants.

He took off his sweater and pulled the shirt off.He said, "Baby, you are really humorous" How can i be happier doing it? I don't have to try to know." As a hard giant poke the soft belly of the teenager.

Zhou Yun Sheng wanted to get out of his arms, but Cao Mo Kun hold his ankle back and took off his pants. He was pressed in the soft bed. The bed is made of pure black six-piece, the fabric is extremely smooth silk, and the light is faintly soft.

At this moment, the white-skinned teenager is lying in a large piece of pure black bed which is more delicate, softer and more radiant than the silk. It is like a jade carving that is worthless and can't be opened.

Cao Mo Kun breathing become heavy, his one hand hold down the shoulder of the boy to prevent him from struggling. One hand fiddled with his exquisite jade stem (dick) and sighed: "Baby, you are more beautiful than I imagined. You are pink and white here. It's so cute and clean."

In fact, this is the most beautiful piece of flesh he has ever seen. His eyes are a little red, and the lower body is swollen with a spur of this wonderful scenery. However, he was not in a hurry to relieve his problem. He saw the teenager's frustrated expression. He immediately hanged his head on the other side to suck the jade stems . There was no trace of odor at the entrance, only a faint scent, which made him fall in love with this moment.

Zhou Yun Sheng, who tried to get rid of the man’s control, screamed softly. Damn, this dizzy feeling was too familiar, the instinct engraved in his soul make him immediately and rationally withdraw, from resisting to slowly catering.
He slammed the man's hair hard, and seemed to want to pull him away, but he couldn't make it. The waist was lifted high and sent deep into his throat to get more pleasure.

Cao Mo Kun smiled silently, holding the youth's buttocks while kneading caressing, he  was delighted by his subconscious cute reaction.
He has never done this for anyone, but the his technique is exceptionally high, and soon the teenager has reached his peak.

Zhou Yun Sheng bite his index finger, not letting himself scream out, but his waist and abdomen can't stop twitching and shoot a white liquid . His mind was dizzy, blushing and eyes were covered with tears, which looked very pitiful.

But this stunning appearance only make Cao Mokun more excited. He spit in the palm of his hand and put it at the entrance of the boy's buttocks. He said: "I have checked the outside, and the next is inside. So baby try to relax your body, otherwise it will hurt." He originally just wanted to fuck him. Let him climb and cry on himself, but it is only at this moment that he finds himself completely unable to get his hands. While he is happy, he wants to make him happy.

The teenager lay on the black sheets, and looking at him with sorrow, as if he was pleading, and seemed to be eager, the little mouth opened and closed, and he gasped quickly, so beautiful. It is also very fragile. He is like a valuable treasure, should be placed in a box covered with velvet cloth, so that people can carefully hold it, rather than drift away, suffering from the wind and rain. Cao Mo Kun is full of tenderness, while the youngster is still immersed in the aftertaste of the climax he slowly explores his finger. His movements were light and soft, and he entered into it silently. 

Zhou Yun Sheng reflexively contracted his back hole wrapped around his fingertips, when his sensitive point owas toucher. He couldn't help it anymore. He shook his head and shouted "Don't",
but pressed his hips and let the fingertips go deeper.

"Baby, your body is so sincere."

Cao Mo Kun laughed, he began to repeatedly thrust in the sticky white turbidity, and constantly stimulated that point, the eyeballs in the juvenile once more than once, once more than a sexy buzz Red red.

He untied his belt with one hand, pulled the chain and pants. His purple-red thick hard object bounced up, aiming at the back hole where the three fingers had been inserted, ready to go.

Zhou Yun Sheng has been completely dizzy, his legs are bent apart, revealing his private parts covered with crystal bright intestines, one hand holding on the sheets while the other is caressing his jade stems, trying to pursue more pleasure.

When Cao Mo Kun saw that he was ready, he immediately took out his fingertips and pointed his huge dick to the tight pink hole and slowly inserted it.

Zhou Yun Sheng recovered a hint of consciousness  when he feel the pain, he was swayed by this man to the sky, and his legs were actively wrapped around the man's waist to match his ups and downs. Their bodies fit together, ones will bounce back and the other will follow. Every time they  hit the particular spot, there was a pleasure.

"Baby, you are awesome. Yes, hold me, use force." Cao Mokun took out his dick and slap it in the face of a young man's thin lips. This body is fascinating to both outside and the inside. He likes the appearance of the young boy,  who does not sway, preferring him to shed his tears and stare at himself through the misty eyes. He is the most beautiful perfume, the most powerful aphrodisiac, the most touching stunner. If you get him, you can't get enough .

In the end, Cao Mo Kun has completely lost control, and the boy fall from the bed to the ground. He thrust a few more times then hugged the youth and placed him on the railing of the balcony, facing the neon lights and the boundless starry sky outside the window. He fought a screamed and cried...

An hour later, the two were finally satiated, one was wrapped in a quilt, quietly panting, the other was sitting by the bedside, smoking.