FOD 1.6

“Congratulations.” Du Xu Lang’s burning eyes were locked onto the other’s collarbone, Adam’s apple and other places.

Zhou Yunsheng smiled, put down the glass, and shook the camera, “Cheers.”

“What is your wine?” asked Du Xu Lang while he also opened a bottle of red wine.

“Red Royal Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon, 92 years old.”

A single bottle cost 500,000 in A country, equivalent to more than 3 million in C country, equivalent to 59 million in J country, really enjoyable.

Du Xu Lang whistled, he put down his glass and sighed: “My wine is not as good as yours, why don’t you invite me over?”
Zhou Yunsheng squinted for a moment, then he hooked his finger toward the camera, “Come over. I not only invite you for a drink, you can even stay for breakfast.”
The young man’s tone was low and hoarse, implicit and ambiguous.

Hooked, Du Xu Lang’s heart started hammering, barely maintaining a calm attitude he asked, “Are you serious? You know what happens before breakfast, right? ”

“If I don’t know why would I ask? After chasing me for so long, you won’t dare touch the real thing?” The boy raised his eyebrows, the wine made his face slightly blush.

If he didn’t go he was not a man!
Xiushan was stunned- Du Xu Lang, without even taking his jacket, rushed out of the office. The leather chair, shaken by his force, issued a loud bang as it fell to the floor.
From the other side of the screen, youthful laughter could be heard.

Du Xu Lang rushed to the residence of his sweetheart as soon as possible, he did not even hesitate to use his private jet. No one would think that his haste was just for a seemingly unintentional teasing.

He pulled his tie nervously, he was about to raise his hand to knock on the door, when the door was first opened.

A young man with a mellow wine pulled him in and kissed him hard on the door. His mouth is filled with sweetness from the sweetness of grapes, the spicy taste of alcohol, and the astringency of leather and oak. It tastes more intoxicating than the most potent drugs.

Du Xu Lang relaxed in a moment, he couldn't wait to stick his tongue out to entangle him, and madly licked every bite in his mouth. Both are masters of kissing, changing into a variety types of kisses while trying to seize the initiative.
Slowly, the kiss became a bite, and the sound of the saliva can be heard.

Du Xu Lang was preparing to pick up the young man and take it to the bedroom,but he was pushed down by Zhou Yun Sheng in the thick wool carpet, riding on his waist and unwinding the belt.

Zhou Yun Sheng haven't taste men for a long time, Drinking a few glasses of red wine and it's about time for his mind to faint and desire to burn, it can't be wait for another minute or a second .
After unbuttoning the belt, the man's huge hard, iron-like cock suddenly bounced out almost slapping his face, a faint scent reach in his nostrils causing his blood to boil.
Zhou Yun Sheng was dumbfounded, he did not hesitate to used his tongue to lick the tip of the head.

Du Xu Lang did not expect that he would be so enthusiastic. He immediately moaned, his cock swelled two times big as if it would explode at any time.

"How about helping each other?" Zhou Yun Sheng was very satisfied with his reaction. He quickly took off his trousers and roll over into 69 position.

Du Xu Lang didn't expect the youth  not to be only pretty, even his private parts were very clean and beautiful. Apart from the aroma of the shower gel, there was no other smell.

Although Du Xu Lang has been with a men and women , he never suck anyone in his life.

He suddenly paused.