[REMAKE] OVERLORD: 7

Start from the beginning

A beautiful white-haired Nekomata was standing in front of a colossal portal that just opened up a moment ago, her tails are wiggling from right to left and with a look of ecstasy on her face, as she can't wait to see him. soon Y/n came out of the portal wearing his armour. With tears in her eyes, she rushes at him and jumped in his arms. The armour that Y/n was wearing fade away in light particles.

[MAGARI]

Magari: I've missed you

Y/n held her close to him and then planted a kiss on her lips. When his warm lips met hers, she returned his kiss passionately. Garou and Boros step out of the portal with hundreds of Elven women's.

Boros: Mast*AGH*

As he is about to call Y/n, Garou punched Boros on the head as he really doesn't want this blockhead to interrupt his master reunion.

Garou: Stupid.

Boros rubbed his head with his hands so that he can ease the pain.

Garou: all right girls follow me and you to Boros.

Boros nodded his head in return. The former citizens[Mostly women's] of Elf-Kingdom snapped out of their thoughts on hearing his words. They looked at Magari with a hint of jealousy, as they never saw a man this handsome before... it's the most handsome they've ever seen in their life, his face can only be described as utter perfection.

[NAZARICK]

Meanwhile, in the Great Tomb of Nazarick, Ainz holds a meeting with his guardians about Cocytus defeat against the Lizardmen tribe.

Albedo: Cocytus, Lord Ainz has something to say to you. So, listen carefully.

Albedo stated coldly.

Ainz: I saw what happened, In your battle against the Lizardmen.

Ainz said in disappointment.

Cocytus: Milord.

Ainz interrupts him.

Ainz: you were defeated.

Cocytus: I apologize for failing in my mission, I...

Albedo interrupts him before he could finish his words.

Albedo: If you mean to apologize, you must raise your head.

Stated Albedo with cold eyes.

Cocytus: my apologies!

Ainz: Cocytus, I wish to hear from the defeated leader. What did you feel like the commanding officer in this battle?

He asked Cocytus.

Cocytus: Milord, I failed to make proper use of the soldier's I was given command of and I even lost the elder lich that you had created! I apologize for that!

Cocytus stated while kneeling on the ground.

Ainz: Hm? Losing an undead of IGVA's level is nothing to worry about. I wish to know how you felt commanding the army. I will point out that I do not intend on blaming you for this loss, as it is possible for anyone to lose, Even for myself.

Ainz stated and continues.

Ainz: Therefore the real issue is what you gain from the loss... Cocytus let's change the question. What would you have needed to win?

Cocytus then admits that he had underestimated his foes and lacked information on them as well as the land topography. He also stated that the undead army lacked commanders to give orders on the battlefield. Ainz, on the other hand, was impressed and delighted at what he said but he still needs to be punished for his defeat.

Ainz: YOU ARE TO EXTERMINATE THE LIZARDMEN AND THIS TIME YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE ASSISTANCE FROM ANYONE ELSE.

Ainz orders Cocytus to exterminate the Lizardmen alone as his punishment.

Cocytus: Lord Ainz, there is something I wish to request of you! Please hear me out, Lord Ainz!

Albedo: You Fool! Despite having stained Nazarick's glory with a loss, you dare to petition Lord Ainz!

Albedo yelled at Cocytus while radiating a dark aura.

Albedo: Know your place.

Ainz: it is fine, Albedo. Raise your head Cocytus, tell me what is you are requesting.

Ainz asked Cocytus.

Cocytus: I am against the plan to kill all of the Lizardmen, please grant them mercy.

Cocytus requested.

Albedo: Cocytus, do you understand what you are saying? To object to the punishment Lord Ainz has decided on... are you afraid of those Lizardmen?

Cocytus decides to remain silent and waits for Ainz to say something.

Albedo: SAY SOMETHING!

Albedo yells at him with fury in her eyes.

Ainz: Albedo, I shall question him. Do not interfere.

Ainz orders her to be silent.

Albedo: M-My apologies.

Ainz: Cocytus, I expect you to have a good reason for saying that. A reason that would benefit the Great Tomb of Nazarick.

Cocytus then states that the lizardmen are more beneficial to Nazarick alive rather than dead. He says that they are capable warriors and is against killing them for that reason.

Cocytus: I believe that instead of killing them, we should make them serve us loyally.

Cocytus stated.

Ainz: that is certainly a good idea. I have tried making undead out of lizardmen, but they turned out to be a no different form of humans. However, undead are guaranteed to loyal and require no food or water. What do the Lizardmen have that makes them worth that risk and cost?

Ainz stated and waits for Cocytus to say something.

Ainz: well, Cocytus is there nothing?

Ainz asked Cocytus on seeing he isn't answering his question.

Ainz: "sigh" so you don't have a good enough reason?

Demiurge: Lord Ainz, pardon me for interfering, but would you hear out my suggestion?

Ainz turned his head at Demiurge.

Ainz: very well, speak.

Demiurge then suggested an idea to Ainz that they can keep the lizardmen alive as an experiment to see if they can govern them without the use of fear. Ainz thought for a moment and accepts the idea.

ENJOY...

AUTHOR HERE: THERE WILL BE SOME CHANGES IN WORLDS. I HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE THIS TWO WORLD TO.

1. WISEMAN'S GRANDCHILD: ATTACK ON TITAN.

2. THE DEVIL IS A PART-TIMER: ONE PIECE.

THE REASON WHY I DECIDED TO REMOVE THIS TWO WORLD, IS BECAUSE BOTH MC IN THESE TWO ANIME ARE OP AS FUCK AND CAN OVERCOME ANY OBSTACLES WITH THEIR OVERWHELMING POWERS.