🔮Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ🔮

"Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say, "I'm used to it"."

Lethe was allowed out of the hospital - by both her foster parents and her doctor - a week after the accident

Most of the nurses were sad, but happy for her, to see her go. She was one of their best patients, thanks to the fact that she was too shy to make too much noise.

Unfortunately, Lethe was on crutches.

Fortunately, Lethe had crutches.

Which was perfect for when her two friends started to tease her when she took too long to move from English to Science.

"Come on slowpoke," Aidan teased her.

Lethe's bandage on her arm rubbed against her skin uncomfortably as she tried to keep up with them, "Oh shut up," she hissed at him.

Aidan just seemed to want to piss the injured girl off, as he kept teasing her. This meant he was completely obvious to Lethe's hands griping her crutches, her knuckles going pale from the amount of pressure she was exerting.

Lethe glared at her friend, her crutch going flying and smashing into his leg, "Will you please shut up!"

Jo stifled his laughter as Aidan hopped around on one leg.

"Ow, my leg, my leg," The Grant boy whimpered.

Lethe's triumphant grin only made Jo laugh harder.

"Hey!" Aidan protested, glaring at him, "You're supposed to be on my side!"

Jo held his hands up in surrender, "Hey," he chuckled, "I wasn't the one who pissed off the injured girl with crutches."

"As the Hogwarts motto goes," Jo added, "Never tickle a sleeping dragon."

Lethe glared at her friend, "I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not."

Jo shrugged as Aidan grinned, "Someones in trouble," the Grant boy smirked at the other male.