Chapter 29

Stiles still.

When I wake up, the sun is shining and I feel a arm around me. I blink my eyes and lift my head slightly to look around.

I'm in my spot. I look at the body underneath me and see ridiculously toned abs. Derek. Oh god that actually happened. It wasn't just a dream. Or maybe ok still dreaming. I pinch myself. Nope, definitely awake.

"Did you just pinch yourself?" I hear a voice grumble underneath me. Damn his morning voice is sexy.

"Had to make sure I'm not dreaming." I say looking up to his face. He has a lazy, relaxed smile on his face. It's an amazing feeling to see him happy, because it happens so rarely, but right now is extra special because I'm the reason that smile is there.

"Are you convinced now?" He asks.

"Not completely." I admit.

"Here, let me..." And he flips me over and pins me beneath him. He smiles down at me then kisses me until I'm breathless.

"How about now?" He asks into my lips.

"Still not sure." I say, puckering up again. He laughs, and it's so great seeing him do it so freely.

There's a banging from the floor.

"You kids stop canoodling on my roof and get down here!" Ma shouts and I blush.

"Sorry Ma!" I shout down. I collect up the blanket and get up. When I'm up, I put out my hand to help Derek up and am pleasantly surprised when he takes it. Derek accepting help? What has the world come to?

We stand up and he puts his arm around my shoulder to escort me across the roof. He gestures for me to go first down through the window without saying a thing.

"Are we going to talk about this?" I finally ask, the question was killing me.

"Not now."

"Why not?" I whine. Yes, I'm mature, shut up.

"Because, I'd like to spend some time on it." He whispers into my ear, making me shiver. How the fuck could he make that sexy?

"Fine. But I want answers." I say, poking his chest, before jumping down through my window, more gracefully that I ever have in an attempt to be impressive. I move away from the window and watch Derek jump in behind me. I smile and applaud, so he bows then we make our way to the kitchen, lead by the smell of pancakes and bacon.

"Hi boys, breakfast is nearly ready." Ma says, and I nod, grabbing a drink for me and Derek.

"Orange or apple?" I ask, looking at our juices.

"Apple." Derek says.

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Yeah, what's wrong with apple juice?"

"You always struck me as an orange juice kinda guy." I say shrugging. I don't know what I'm talking about.

"Why?"

"Remember that time you drank a whole carton of orange juice?"

"That was only cus you and your gang drank all of my apple juice!"

"Hey, hey! They're your pack too!" I say, passing him the glass of apple juice.

"Pack? Gang?" Ma interrupts, obviously already suspicious.

"Friends Ma. It's slang, you wouldn't understand." I say quickly.

"I'm very much down with the youth, thank you very much!" Ma says before going back to cooking and I breathe a sigh of relief.

"It's scary how good you are a lying." Derek whispers in my ear and I chuckle.

"You have no idea!" I whisper back.

"What are you two lovebirds whispering about?" Ma interrupts.

"Nothing Ma!" I say and she just chuckles and hands us a plate of pancakes.

"Just because there was a roof between us earlier, it doesn't mean I won't poke you with the broom again."

"Ok Ma." I say and she laughs.

"No, honey, I was talking to Derek. He looks like the bad boy and he better be careful when it comes to my squishy!"

"Ma!" I whine. God why do grandparents take joy in embarrassing their grand kids?

"Rest assured ma'am, the real bad boy in this relationship is the Holy Spirit we leave in between us at all times." Derek says and Ma barks a laugh before saying

"Good, good. People these days are so disrespectful and the PDA is through the roof."

"Indeed." Derek agrees. So they're getting along well.

"Speaking of roofs, how did you boys sleep."

"Better than ever." I say at the same time as Derek says

"Best sleep I've had in ages." I grin ear to ear and Derek has a bigger smile on his face than I've ever seen.

***

So that took longer than necessary... You love me anyway right?

I think I sorta go through phases of writing everyday, then I just stop for like a week for no reason... Sorry...

Anyway, funny story, me and my bf both love tw and so many other shows, but apparently, he was reading fanfic, and found this! Boy was be surprised... But he said he liked it, so if you're reading this, love you boo!