Chapter 4

Stiles' POV

The sun is high in the sky and Derek and I are walking along the shoreline, talking about nothing and occasionally dipping our toes in the water to cool off a bit. Derek is beside me, without his top (surprise, surprise) so I sometimes find myself staring at his abs, but never when he's looking. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

I wasn't planning on taking my shirt off. Not next to Derek's model body. I mean, have you seen those abs? I wonder what they'd be like to lick... I've never though about licking anyone's abs before, but now I can't stop thinking about it. But right now, it's way to hot for any optionally clothing. It's fucking winter. Why is it so hot? Off goes the shirt.

"I wish I'd brought my trunks," I say. My trousers would be fine in the water, and would probably dry pretty quickly in this heat, but I don't much fancy going swimming by myself and I'm pretty sure Derek would be against all forms of fun or enjoyment.

Just as I think that, I feel myself being lifted up into the air and I let out a little shout of surprise. I look down and see Derek picking me up, and suddenly I feel myself flying through the air, courtesy of his stupid wolfy powers, and I shout "Bastard!" just before I'm submerged in to the icy water. And it's winter so it's pretty fucking cold. I see him standing on the shore, with his cocky little smirk, so I splash him as hard as I can, right in his smug ass face. "Suck on that, bitch" I shout.

"Oh you are so in for it now!" He shouts. Somehow, we end up in a full out splashing war. I surprise him by splashing him right in the face, so he splashes me, which distracts me while sprints forward (which, if you didn't know, is fricking hard in water), grabs me by the waist, lifts me up then throws me in the water.

As I come back up I chuckle.

"Is that the worst you've got, wolf boy?" I taunt.

He's just about to retort with something I'm sure was very sassy when we hear a shout from the shore.

"Oi faggots, this is a public beach! We don't want to have to see your disgusting shit!"

(A/N I feel weird just writing that. :( thats what someone shouted at me the other day. Ugh if only stories could be completely happy without being boring!)

I turn and see a couple of obnoxious looking twats standing on the shore. They have ugly ass hair, beer cans in their hands and I'm not even going to comment on their disgusting outfits.

I saw Derek's eyes flash and his claws come out, but he doesn't step toward them.

"Fuck off, assholes." Is all he says, not raising his voice.

"And what if we don't? What are you going to do about it fag?" The one who spoke before says to him, then he turns to me. "What about you, you ugly fuck? You want to say anything or are you just going to cower behind your steroid addicted boyfriend?"

I open my mouth to retort, but Derek cuts me off.

"Im going to give you arrogant dicks 10 seconds to run, before I rip out your throats. With my teeth." He says. He may or may not have flashed his supernatural werewolf eyes at them. There may have been a little growl too. The less twatty of the two that hadn't said anything yet lets out a small yelp and runs off. The other one looks slightly less calm, but doesn't move.

"Go on, follow your 'friend', I'm counting" Derek continues. He still doesn't move, so Derek starts counting aloud "Ten... Nine... Eight... Seven..." The boy spits at us and slowly turns around to swagger away, but by the time he's facing up the beach, Derek is right in his face. "Now that was just disrespectful," he says, sounding just like his creepy uncle. "I think you should apologise."

"In your dreams, freak." He replies. That dumb fuck. All Derek does is say "Sorry, my dreams are all full of my boyfriend." He says, throwing a weird look at me. What the fuck? Then Derek lifts him up, runs up the beach and throws him down at the top of the sand "I think you should leave now." Derek says and finally the ignorant mofo gets up and runs away.

Derek laughs after him and I'm just left there, in shock with the salty waves around me. Derek runs back to me, shuts my gaping jaw that had subconsciously fallen open with his thumb and just says, causal as fuck,
"So, lunch?"

***

Ok, it's me! The writer of this train wreck. So I just wanted to ask, should the next chapter be this chapter, but from Derek's POV, or should I just move on and maybe have him talk about it later? And any other suggestions or constructive criticism is welcome. This is for you guys, so don't be afraid to tell me what you think would make it better.
:)