Stiles' Dream

Basically, I have no idea what to write. I know how I want it to end, but I need something for them to do on their first full day, like a farmers market or something. So basically, to put that off without you hating me, I decided to write Stiles’ Dream from the last chapter. It may be terrible, but I tried, OK? I think I’m going to make it super cheesy, cus its a dream. Oh and there may be mild smut…. ;) This one’s for you Creeper4eva!

***

It was the end of Stiles’ 18th birthday, and he’d had a damn good day. Even if a certain Sourwolf couldn’t get into the celebrating. He had hoped that for one day, Derek didn’t have to be a complete asshole. But no! Not even a card!

He was getting ready for bed when he heard his window open and close. He turned around (topless) to see said moody mongrel standing in his window, looking perfectly lit by the moonlight, highlighting his chiseled face and perfect arms. Stiles reaches for his top to cover up, feeling slightly emasculated by the sex god standing in his room currently not saying a word to explain his appearance. Derek’s arm shoots out to stop Stiles from putting his top on, then leans down and whispers in Stiles’ ear:

“I never gave you your present.”

Stiles shivers.

“Wh-What is it?” He stutters.

“You’re 18 now, figure it out.” Derek says before pinning Stiles against the wall, kissing along his jaw and neck. Stiles can feel a hickey forming, but manages to put up a small protest.

“My dad’s downstairs…” He says.

Derek looks into his eyes and whispers “Then we’ll have to be quiet, won’t we?” and with that, the last of his resolve falters. He leans back his head to give Derek more room to work with. Derek places his leg in between Stiles’ and grinds Stiles into the wall slightly.

“Oh god, don’t stop…” Stiles moans, to which Derek lifts up Stiles and throws him down on his bed.

“You have no idea how long I’ve waited for this…” Derek whispers, before straddling the younger boy and kissing down his chest. Stiles reaches out his hands to remove Derek’s top so they’re equal, but Derek does it himself. He does however permit Stiles to run his hands along his perfect abs and chest, just to see if they’re real like he’s been longing to do since he first lay eyes on the grumpy wolf.

“I think I have some idea…” He says, before Derek captures his lips in a kiss that took all his words away (as well as his breath). Derek starts to undo Stiles’ jeans and massage him through his boxers, but stops to remove his own. At this point, Stiles somehow manages to reverse positions and be sitting on top of Derek. Derek sits up to kiss Stiles again as Stiles grinds down slowly, giving them both some much needed friction. Stiles pushes Derek down again and gets to work on his chest, sucking on one nipple, then the other and licking down his perfect ab muscles. “Stiles…” Derek kept moaning, over and over.

“Stiles… Stiles… Stiles…” He moaned…

“STILES!” He is rudely shaken awake by a worried looking Derek, who he happened to be sharing a bed with. Not in the good way. “I think you were having a nightmare!” He says, as loud as he can without waking up the rest of the house.

“Nope… No nightmare…” Stiles says sleepily, lamenting the fact he was woken up before the good bit. It was a bit awkward being in a bed with his dirty fantasies, but what can you do? He can’t control his dreams. He just hopes it will continue when he returns to his slumber...

***

That awkward moment when you're writing gay smut on a car trip where your brothers could very easily look over your shoulder... 

So anyways, that was pointless. If you have any ideas for the story PLEASE TELL ME! It would help so much! Oh and wow, I have no idea where the over 1100 reads came from, but thanks!